I did not write this, I could have except I would have used more "colorful" language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Sep 21, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I wish I had written this I would have mailed it to the Commander in Treason !

Barack OBAMA,
    During his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part Of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you Show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration Of Independence? Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human Slavery. Your own half brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are No pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage Era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim Grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally,

Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into The World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on Our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures Shown from all parts of the Muslim world Celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other Cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent Over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America .

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a Doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.

Muslim Heritage, my ***.

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Very well said, Hozaybuck

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Well written. It's about as truthful as when he claimed his Dad served in WW 2. Both his Dad and Step-dad were under age 10 during world war two.

Thanks, Hozay.

4. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Very well said HB. Thanks for posting it.

5. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

I agree, the man is a real piece a work.

6. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

:melikey: Could not have said it better.

7. twiggie

twiggie The end is extremely nigh

There's a good point made but it's biased and the part about the civil war being fought to end slavery isn't factual.

8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

That's not entirely true either. It would be like saying the was in Iraq wasn't about WMD. We all know it was also, and maybe mainly, about other things, but that doesn't mean WMD or the possibility of their existance wasn't part of the reason.

Slavery might have been an excuse, but it certainly was still a worthwhile effort, despite politician's agendas.

Follow the money in either case. It's usually about money or power.

9. townparkradio

townparkradio Family Friendly DJ

This reminds me of another thing that's always annoyed me. What is with Black Muslims at all? Historically speaking, the Muslims were the very fathers OF enslaving tribal Africans and selling them to anyone (including Europeans) who came by. The Muslims learned to separate the tribes so they had no common languages. The Muslims are the ones who offered money TO tribes to capture and sell them members of other tribes. The Muslims of the time, like the Mormons up until recently, subscribed to the whole "black people are descended from the traitorous Cain" BS.

It seems to me that black people becoming Muslims is like chickens becoming Popeye's employees. The Muslims are STILL the largest group of slave traders around... it's insanity! I understand, having their cultural heritage shattered very effectively by the Muslims and slave trade.. they needed to form some identity.. but... Muslim? It weird me out when I see American black wearing oddly coloured garments and claim it's from their heritage.

It was hilarious, in my high school we had a kid who was literally fresh from South Africa.. he wondered the same things I did, only he was louder about it than I. Despite him LITERALLY being a black person from the motherland, his words fell on deaf ears against the Nation of Islam presence in our school.

Like a ******* Calypso singer knows more about African culture than real Africans or something.

10. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Ya know what? We are all AMERICANS. I get tired of all the emphasis on cultural bull $hit. I don't care -- really -- I DON"T CARE who is white, black, red or yellow, Christian, Wiccan, Hindu or Muslim, male or female. If your deeds -- not your skin color, religion, heritage or gender -- shows me you are a good person, then you can sit at my dinner table. Otherwise stay the hell away from me and mine.

TPR, I agree with you on all counts. I believe the black culture in America is morally, spiritually and academically bankrupt. This is not a racist statement, it is (to coin a phrase) a culturalist statement. LBJ, with his Great Society of rampant welfare handouts snatched good, hardworking black families and thrust them into the realm of welfare bums -- generationally. They have no real heroes unless you count intellectually and morally defunct sports figures or hypocrits like Jackson, Farrakahn (sp), Rangel or King, none of whom I have any respect for. Honorable, principalled people like Rosa Parks or Bill Cosby have the message, but they are generally ignored by blacks.

Back to your original post regarding blacks/black Muslims, overwhelmingly, blacks are not practicing Islamic principles -- for good or bad. They are, whether they know it or not, participating in a politcal movement. Really........how many of them actually hunker down and pray to Mecca 5 times a day!:hmmm: Yea, right.

When the SHTF, all those folks who never worked a day in their lives are gonna plunge this country into horific chaos when the public tit is turned off.

OK.. I'm done venting now. :)

11. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Hell , your on a roll

Why quit now? I've posted this before and will again, a Black Journalist named John Dougerty (sp) who writes in the "World net Daily" had a piece titled "White Liberal Racist" and it was very thought provoking , in it he pointed out how the Liberals in Washington used welfare handouts to keep Blacks penned up in the Ghettos to control their voting power with more handouts, removing the desire to work and get out of the ghettos.

I've tried several times to find it but haven't been able to... it's well worth reading.

12. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Hozay, I'll try to find it too. If I find it, I'll send it your way.

Thanks.