1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You just need more money and friends in higher places. Maybe you need to examine the people you associate with a little closer. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just need more money and friends in higher places. Maybe you need to examine the people you associate with a little closer. ;) :D
UncleJoe, I've met you, your better half and Sailaway. Y'all are my kind of people -- even if you can't get me out of the pokey if I get in trouble. :) I think I'd puke if I had to associate with P. Hilton and those of her ilk.

PS We'll be parching corn in a few weeks. I'll get some down to you.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
PS We'll be parching corn in a few weeks. I'll get some down to you.
Thanks horseman. The deer got most of our corn and the local farmers markets had a really bad year as well. Things dried out around here just as the ears were beginning to form. Thankfully we still have quite a bit left over from last years bumper harvest in the freezer but the Mrs. doesn't want me to experiment with it. :rolleyes:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Yeah, not just Paris Hilton...don't forget Lindsey Lohan!

Lucky for you guys who can grow corn where you live! Enjoy!

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
If we filled out a bra and pantyhose the way she and the other "Hollywood Party Girls" do, we'd get away with crap too....... :dunno:
Put ALL these gals together, their collective IQ would not equal Hilton's shoe size - but they bring in the news ratings....... :mad:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
the dystopian future portrayed in Robocop got ONE thing right, the sheeple sure do LOVE their crapola TV...

"I'll buy THAT for a dollar!"

·
Meoww
643 Posts
"Paris Hilton Avoids Felony"

DA: Paris Hilton to avoid felony in Vegas arrest - Yahoo! News

I am a tax paying, middle class American white male -- not an illegal alien or a politician or celebrity. So.........would I be let off the hook if they found me in possession of cocaine? Not freakin likely. :mad:
No they would through you in jail. The DA would make an example of you by getting the judge to through the book at you. You would get the max. I believe that is 15 to30 years!

This biach gets a tap on the hand and a no no we dont do that. It makes me sick!!!!!!!

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
The disgusting thing is, these Hollywood Party Girls and Boys have done NOTHING for society - they get their fame and fortune due to Daddy being famous or a corporate bigwig. These offspring are leeches on society, producing nothing. But let one get in trouble, and they get a pass. The hard-working Johns and Janes out there would get smacked hard, their whole lives ruined.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.