I am really tired of this elitist crap

Discussion in 'Politics' started by horseman09, Sep 18, 2010.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

You just need more money and friends in higher places. Maybe you need to examine the people you associate with a little closer. ;) :D

3. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

UncleJoe, I've met you, your better half and Sailaway. Y'all are my kind of people -- even if you can't get me out of the pokey if I get in trouble. :) I think I'd puke if I had to associate with P. Hilton and those of her ilk.

PS We'll be parching corn in a few weeks. I'll get some down to you.

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks horseman. The deer got most of our corn and the local farmers markets had a really bad year as well. Things dried out around here just as the ears were beginning to form. Thankfully we still have quite a bit left over from last years bumper harvest in the freezer but the Mrs. doesn't want me to experiment with it. :rolleyes:

5. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Yeah, not just Paris Hilton...don't forget Lindsey Lohan!

Lucky for you guys who can grow corn where you live! Enjoy!

6. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

If we filled out a bra and pantyhose the way she and the other "Hollywood Party Girls" do, we'd get away with crap too....... :dunno:
    Put ALL these gals together, their collective IQ would not equal Hilton's shoe size - but they bring in the news ratings....... :mad:

7. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

the dystopian future portrayed in Robocop got ONE thing right, the sheeple sure do LOVE their crapola TV...

"I'll buy THAT for a dollar!"

[​IMG]

8. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

No they would through you in jail. The DA would make an example of you by getting the judge to through the book at you. You would get the max. I believe that is 15 to30 years!

This biach gets a tap on the hand and a no no we dont do that. It makes me sick!!!!!!!

9. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

The disgusting thing is, these Hollywood Party Girls and Boys have done NOTHING for society - they get their fame and fortune due to Daddy being famous or a corporate bigwig. These offspring are leeches on society, producing nothing. But let one get in trouble, and they get a pass. The hard-working Johns and Janes out there would get smacked hard, their whole lives ruined.