Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,am so pissed off at those sh**heads of cook co. ill. They hand delivered ballots to jail inmates and it's one of the places who did not get ballots to our troop's in time, in spite of their own frigging law. Yep i,am one pisssseeedd puppy. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It's getting to look like a southamerica election not an American one. This kinda s**t is being done in the open, they don't give a crap about what any one wants but their DC ditz. Are our troop's gona forget what they are doing to them now, ( most of their votes will not count, because of the king's minnions screwing up on purpose.) These rectulars orta be boiled in voter ink, ya reckon. Well there's a rant for ta day. :scratch

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yup, KY. I agree.

I have a bad feeling about this election. Hope I'm wrong. Just reading the news tells us that dirty Chicago politics has infiltrated the whole process across the country. Can you imagine? Walk into a voting booth to see selections have already been defaulted for you? Or you press "Republican" and it shows up "Democrat".?

We need to start a movement to demand all electronic voting machines provide a paper copy to the voter and the municipality. ATMs do it, so can voting machines.

The worst idea of the Republic is electronic voting machines. Hackers can break into Los Alamos Atomic Laboratory, the Pentagon, major corporations, but electronic voting is secure? Riiiiiight. We are allowing our election process and therefore our nation to be stolen electronically.

As for prison votes vs military votes --- disgraceful. Outright disgraceful.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If I remember correctly, Canada doesn't allow anyone in prison to vote ... isn't it the same in the US?

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
I,am so pissed off at those sh**heads of cook co. ill. They hand delivered ballots to jail inmates and it's one of the places who did not get ballots to our troop's in time, in spite of their own frigging law. Yep i,am one pisssseeedd puppy. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It's getting to look like a southamerica election not an American one. This kinda s**t is being done in the open, they don't give a crap about what any one wants but their DC ditz. Are our troop's gona forget what they are doing to them now, ( most of their votes will not count, because of the king's minnions screwing up on purpose.) These rectulars orta be boiled in voter ink, ya reckon. Well there's a rant for ta day. :scratch
So far I've heard of 4 cases of voter fraud and attempted fraud,all on the Dems.
Welcome to Guatemala.

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
If I remember correctly, Canada doesn't allow anyone in prison to vote ... isn't it the same in the US?
I don't know the particulars but a person in jail awaiting trial, or depending upon the conviction can still vote. However, I don't believe convicted felons can vote. I'm not absolutely sure on this though. Obviously the people bringing in the ballots are anxious to have them voting!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
I can guarantee that I will vote. The only election I didn't vote in was a minor election when I was in the hospital and couldn't get an absentee ballot in time. If people don't vote, then they have no right to complain about the outcome. :soapbox2:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
It's worse then you think..

I just drove almost 5000 miles and listened to talk radio on my sat radio... and the crap the DIM-O-Craps are pulling is beyond belief !!!

They need to remember that when the Soap box fails and the Ballot box gets screwed with it only leaves the Bullet box and there are some pissed off ppl out there... it's coming !
Trouble is they judge us as being sheeple like their voting block... shame on them!! ... no..DOOM on them

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Hmmmm.wonder if the new wave of DC shootings is connected?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ya know i kinda thought that too. I said this before that sorry azz king boma has the marshal law paper in his back pocket and would sign it in a heart beat. He want's it sooo badd.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
joke for today

This was just sent to me...

Direct Quote from "Larry the Cable Guy":
"Even after the Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people implying, with bad jokes, that Cajuns aren't smart.

I would like to state for the record that I completely disagree with that assessment. Anybody that would build a city 14 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a damned genius!"

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
BunkerBob, I love it!! I wish I know how to make it (the previous pic) into a screen saver.

Go BB!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
BunkerBob, I love it!! I wish I know how to make it (the previous pic) into a screen saver.

Go BB!
Right Click> box opens> click on "save image as" > pick a destination such as "My Pictures"> Save. Now it's on your computer and can be used like any other image you have stored. Might work better as a wallpaper than a screen saver.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Thanks, UncleJoe. Ya know what? You are a really smart guy -- no matter what AuntJoe says. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts