I am a member of SEMA ...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by NaeKid, Mar 25, 2010.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

.. and I recieved this in my email today.

Looks like its not only the IRS that is trying to get into my brothers and sisters pocket-books.

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Pa. is having plenty of trouble.

March 23, 2010

"If no new revenue is raised this year, the state will be saddled with a structural deficit that will be $2.4 billion in 2011-12 and grow to $12.8 billion by 2014-15."

3. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Well in ky. those taxin rectulars have sent me a $20.00 tax bill on a 10 ft john boat that is a 71 model that was worth $12 in taxes 8 years ago. Must be a really special boat because it's went up in value so much. This bunch of taxin sumbritches are greedy as it get's. They have the bad habit of sending a bill for a car or truck ya had two or three years ago. O, its a computer mistake, but it takes a extra trip to the main office to get cleared up. Bullshat, i,am sick of these greedy scum sucking b-tards. Those motor city folks that are getting screwed by the blood suckers orta go to the state house and take a huge collective DUMP on the steps. Well just a thought. :D

4. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

I hope they don't try doing something like that in Idaho. I love my 69 Impala and 74 Charger.