Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
John Deere rx9
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mates , I want a hydro excavating trailer. I need it for my work. Doing a lot of underground utility repair, been hiring Hydro vac truck for some jobs
Seeing some used hydro vac trailers for sale. Looking for some feedback
Thanks

·
Registered
2020, Deere x9 combine
2 Posts
Hydro Excavations provide a safe, effective and cost-effective way to perform underground utility repair. A Hydro Excavation machine is comprised of a high-pressure jet of water, typically between 30,000 and 150,000 psi, that can rapidly and efficiently remove debris, rock and soil without the need to excavate the area. Hydro Excavations are used to remove a wide variety of materials, including water, soil, rock, concrete, asphalt, wood, plastic pipe and various other debris. A Hydro excavation machine is capable of excavating a trench in a matter of hours or minutes rather than days or weeks as is required when using conventional excavation equipment. Hydro Excavations are generally considered the safest and most effective method of underground utility repair. I needed this too. At first, I used to rent but long-term use cost me a lot of money. So I bought some equipment for myself. I bought fully functional used equipment. That solved my problem.

·
Registered
John Deere rx9
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hydro Excavations provide a safe, effective and cost-effective way to perform underground utility repair. A Hydro Excavation machine is comprised of a high-pressure jet of water, typically between 30,000 and 150,000 psi, that can rapidly and efficiently remove debris, rock and soil without the need to excavate the area. Hydro Excavations are used to remove a wide variety of materials, including water, soil, rock, concrete, asphalt, wood, plastic pipe and various other debris. A Hydro excavation machine is capable of excavating a trench in a matter of hours or minutes rather than days or weeks as is required when using conventional excavation equipment. Hydro Excavations are generally considered the safest and most effective method of underground utility repair. I needed this too. At first, I used to rent but long-term use cost me a lot of money. So I bought some equipment for myself. I bought fully functional used equipment. That solved my problem.
Thank you(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts