Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now they are calling for a national fast track card that will say you are cool, no pat down just breeze on through. This is why they are treating the public like crap to push us into a national ID card that says the guberment has checked your history and you are safe to travel. :mad: I cannot begin to say how pissssseeeddd. i,am about this kinda garbage. I think the sheeple will jump on it. Wow look how fast i can get on a plane. They want this to apply to all public trans.A former black boot wearer DHS director is calling for this. This would make us so much safer, :gaah: They are not gona stop until our children will be chipped to id them as ours and of course your family chip must match. I have ta say the stupid idiot on fox agreed with him, we need ways to stay safer. :nuts:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
... This is why they are treating the public like crap to push us into a national ID card that says the guberment has checked your history and you are safe to travel. ...

They are not gona stop until our children will be chipped to id them as ours and of course your family chip must match. I have ta say the stupid idiot on fox agreed with him, we need ways to stay safer. :nuts:
I'm afraid you're right about this one!!! It's all about control.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Only if we allow them to do this... chipping the kids I mean.. never happen to any I have a say about..

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will have to be a series of things happen before i think this will happen. Several attacks inside the USA. Some by so called home grown those are the brain washed idiots who have no life, or food crisis this is the most likely, how to tell who is getting their fair share, only 100% way is to be on record, what kind of record that can't be faked. Just seen in Japan that the cardless banking has already started. Put your hand on a screen and be I.D. everyone's veins are not the same so the very blood flowing through your body will be your I.D. I still think a national emergency will be the excuse for some kind of I.D. system. Very easy to get the general public to go for this to stay safe or put food in their child's mouth.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Funny thing... this type of scenario was predicted in the Scriptures and most people just laughed about it. Kinda makes ya wonder.........:hmmm:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do think your right about that one HarleyRider. Some say it just an old story book, it is a very interesting story book i do think, ya reckon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts