Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hope to be able to contribute something here and find a lot of useful information in return.

I can share some experience about what it is like to live without electricity and running water since the first time I had these amenities was when I went off to college. To summarize, you don't want to do it. Period. The bright side is that it isn't fatal and does not preclude a happy, prosperous life.

My childhood also included quite a bit of subsistence type hunting and trapping but I am certainly no expert on either. No water, no garden so that skill was acquired later in life.

Much of my working experience involves finance and investment so maybe I can answer basic questions on that subject. Living in Midland, TX for 20 years gave me some understanding of the oil and gas business.

Cordially,
TwoHoot

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Welcome to the board - I removed the link that you had in your post - it just seemed to have too much personal information in it that can end up causing you alot of grief from spammers and identity-thieves.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome, Twohoot!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Two Hoot I Know?

Are you the Two Hoot I know from the Balkans? If so, reply with the type of long gun you carried. I'm the guy who drank the thick coffee, you'll remember who.

I'm new to this forum as well.

regards,
UrbanMan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts