Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to have found this site.looking forward to learning new things . i have been prepping for some time now.but it doesn't hurt to learn new ways to do things, because the most important tool you have is between your ears i think.:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well,

bittersweet, my real name is not Boris and while i have visited Waco a few times{ you must go to the Texas Ranger Museum an to The Dr. Pepper museum and have a Dr. Pepper Sundae!!} i have never lived there.i am not russian, but i do have a little polish blood from my mom's side.
Burt, I live in a "undisclosed locaton" in/near Parker County some 27 miles northwest of Ft. Worth:cool::D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. And you are right! Your brain will help you survive most situations if you know how to use it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yum....a Dr. Pepper sundae?! What all comes on that? I would love to take my grandchildren there sometime. We have Dr. Pepper tea parties with their tea sets....they would love to go check it out! Maybe when they are a little older and can appreciate it though.

Anyways, welcome Boris!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Famous Dr. Pepper Sundae!!

Yum....a Dr. Pepper sundae?! What all comes on that? I would love to take my grandchildren there sometime. We have Dr. Pepper tea parties with their tea sets....they would love to go check it out! Maybe when they are a little older and can appreciate it though.

Anyways, welcome Boris!
take 2-3{;)}scoops of vanilla ice cream and ladle Dr.Pepper Syrup on it instead of the usual chocolate or whatever..top with a generous portion of cool whip and a cherry or 2 or 3:D i would make them at home except i do not have a source for the syrup. and i would be the size of the astrodome if i did. it is that good! and i am not a fan of dr. pepper, but this is worth it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts