Howdy from North Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boris, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Boris

Boris Active Member

I am glad to have found this site.looking forward to learning new things . i have been prepping for some time now.but it doesn't hurt to learn new ways to do things, because the most important tool you have is between your ears i think.:)

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

3. Welcome, Boris! My grandpa used to have an old friend named Boris up in Waco, Texas. Any chance that's you? lol

Anyhow- nice to have you! Make yourself at home! :)

4. BurtB

BurtB Guest

Welcome, from another Texan! Where abouts do you live?

5. Boris

Boris Active Member

well,

bittersweet, my real name is not Boris and while i have visited Waco a few times{ you must go to the Texas Ranger Museum an to The Dr. Pepper museum and have a Dr. Pepper Sundae!!} i have never lived there.i am not russian, but i do have a little polish blood from my mom's side.
    Burt, I live in a "undisclosed locaton" in/near Parker County some 27 miles northwest of Ft. Worth:cool::D

6. mona

mona Guest

Welcome from Oregon. And you are right! Your brain will help you survive most situations if you know how to use it.

7. DonnyTJ

DonnyTJ Guest

Yum....a Dr. Pepper sundae?! What all comes on that? I would love to take my grandchildren there sometime. We have Dr. Pepper tea parties with their tea sets....they would love to go check it out! Maybe when they are a little older and can appreciate it though.

Anyways, welcome Boris!

8. Rightofcenter

Rightofcenter New Member

Thanks Boris for sending me a link to this forum. Looks like a good place to learn and share.

9. Boris

Boris Active Member

The Famous Dr. Pepper Sundae!!

take 2-3{;)}scoops of vanilla ice cream and ladle Dr.Pepper Syrup on it instead of the usual chocolate or whatever..top with a generous portion of cool whip and a cherry or 2 or 3:D i would make them at home except i do not have a source for the syrup. and i would be the size of the astrodome if i did. it is that good! and i am not a fan of dr. pepper, but this is worth it!!

10. Boris

Boris Active Member

glad to see you here!!

i think so too. hope you enjoy it!! :D

11. HarpeR

HarpeR Guest

Dr. Pepper syrup? I have never heard of such a thing. Is this something you can makeor buy? Sounds delish!