Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to Kill People Using Sounds like Banging and Tapping Noises. As gets done to me. A abused Human Rights Activist. Yellowknife, NT Canada. Local women centre runs this place I am in right now. Former prostitutes and such. Did all kinds of serious crimes, to prove themselves to the gangs, and never got caught. Mostly.

What it does, is make you extremely stressed out, and all the time. It's like someone always startling you, making you jump, and it's not funny. Not just one person doing this to you either, but a gang of people, and criminals to. Allowed to do this to you to. To cause you great bodily harm or death. Eventual death.

Lot before that, you are aggravated, then become severely aggravated. Criminal activities being done to you. So constant severe stress, and it is allowed to continue, day after day for years.

You start to be woken up by them nightly, repeatedly, and you feel like you have been running a race for your life. Your heart literally pounding in your chest. You can hear your heart, your heart beat. A pounding heart beat to hear. You are sweating. You feel like you are panicking. Been running hard. Even though you just were woken up. It feels like you are having a heart attack.

You have literally gangs of people, taking turns, doing this to you. Always trying to startle you. You feel like jumping in your seat with what they do. Constantly do.

Using taping while you sleep, they can control your heart beat, by tapping for months, with your heart beat (snoring) and changing speeds.

They also use severe sleep deprivation torture, to make you more malleable, to what they do to you. Any and all, they do to you.

Makes it almost to completely impossible, to concentrate or relax. What normally allows you to study, concentrate, or relax, stops working. Beside severe constant exaustion they cause to you.

At the same time, local law enforcement, knows exactly what's going on. But pretends they don't. They pretend, you are not surrounded by gang members, and will shut you down, if you can actually explain what's going on, (being effective and not stuttering and such) and or leave you. Walk away from you, or run away from you, basically.

Right now, as I write this they are banging around. Masturbating basically. They make sure you are under extreme stress all the time. Some will threaten you with violence and death threats. Acts of violence take place. Then they will act nice towards you. Then other gang members, will attack ,or threaten you ,with violence, and also constantly harassment. Like you see in corrections shows like "60 days in". Except it is constantly. If they can get away with it, as they have with me for years. Literally 100s of times a hour. 24 hours a day when they can they do. Not allowed to sleep even.

The police want to arrest you. They want to arrest you. They want you driven crazy. So public officials can go on TV, and talk about all the mental problems poor people have (or you) to continue taking advantage of them and you. To justify all do to you. Modern day slavery. Living off other peoples misery and suffering. So they can have easy careers, and easy promotions, and easy pensions.

So recording of a staff member today Jan 30 2022. Lunch time. The TV is on loud so to me that means staff planning on making some nasty comment to me and wants to try to cover up what is said to me. Have lots of dealing with this staff member (blond 30ish women serving food) making nasty derogatory comments towards me in, in my presence, in the past. So I was expecting her to do something.
She asks how my day was. She knows exactly how my day was. She indicates, that she is responsible for whats happening to me by saying "had enough George" after she asks me how my day is going. Trying to anger you to, by doing that, when you know, they are responsible for all that happens to you. I think, she is from the local womens centre to. Worked there before, and now works here. The most nasty of the nasty from there, working here. They are all super nasty gang members, people who got involved with drugs and gangs. Learned to abuse people, to support there habits,, and feed there mental disorder. Psychopaths. Nothing more fun and unboring to a psychopath, then hard drugs once they try them. Nothing more stimulating to them. They get to so all the things a psychopath loved to do. Abuse people in various ways. All just fun to them. They get to dominate you, be enraged at you. When in the gangs in some places they shoot you to. W omens centre staff, is still allowed to be around children to. Not just ant children to but the most vulnerable children in society to. Women can get away with murder basically. In places such as this.

Years ago women who were sexually assaulted were sent to women centres. Women started complaining on TV like news shows I seen. That even though there husband was not involved in there sexual assaults. that womens centre staff were trying to destroy there marriages, by blaming there husbands who were trying to support them. When dealing with gang members who want you to get into prostitute to support there drug habits and well some hate men to. Whatever. To take advantage of these women and abuse them too. First you need to seperate them from people who really care for them. That's step number one. Children have even less of a chance around them. traumatized children. Easy picking. Traumatized dependent woemn to. Easy picking with the way the R.C.M.P. and the courts are to. A horror and a nightmare for them.

So 340 into recording you can here her say "had enough George". Put other recording with her in it to. You know constantly being disturbed, startled, not allowed to relax or concentrate to study, etc. Extreme constant anxiety, stress, extreme long term sleep deprivation torture. Get ever type of weirdo they can here after me. Convicted sex offenders like pedophiles allowed to be out of control.

I say some things back to them. They see normal human behaviour as weakness to exploit. They come after you as a gang to. Always basically. Unless that person is much bigger than you for example.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So you tell a doctor or psychologist in Canada anyway this and you say you are stressed out or feeling anxiety. They will medicate you. So the people abusing you will get worst. So you will get stronger medication. You will also be called psychotic. If you are angry or mad and especially if you have ever been arrest because of this. You will be called a paranoid skizo basically. Treated as such by them to. While they and others to in the medical community know only know the truth but also join in on the fun to.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically the gangs have taken over womens centres to. Just as it was reported in the news years ago gangs taking oven youth group homes, and prisons, and schools, and neighbourhoods, and such. Malls to now for years now. Malls closing down. Public libraries.

All the government doe sis force them just benieth the surface. It never fixes anything. So as will stress people gang junkie gang members all over the place. You will have more and more sess-pits be created in once nice places, nice neighbourhoods. Eventually they all fall. Given enough time. All they go is time. Well training to. Just like in corrections shows like (60 days in).

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the noises they make is masturbation to them and sexual domination, at the same time. As groups to many times. Convicted sex offenders like prostitutes and child molesters and pedophiles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to Kill People Using Sounds like Banging and Tapping Noises. As gets done to me. A abused Human Rights Activist. Yellowknife, NT Canada. Local women centre runs this place I am in right now. Former prostitutes and such. Did all kinds of serious crimes, to prove themselves to the gangs, and never got caught. Mostly.

What it does, is make you extremely stressed out, and all the time. It's like someone always startling you, making you jump, and it's not funny. Not just one person doing this to you either, but a gang of people, and criminals to. Allowed to do this to you to. To cause you great bodily harm or death. Eventual death.

Lot before that, you are aggravated, then become severely aggravated. Criminal activities being done to you. So constant severe stress, and it is allowed to continue, day after day for years.

You start to be woken up by them nightly, repeatedly, and you feel like you have been running a race for your life. Your heart literally pounding in your chest. You can hear your heart, your heart beat. A pounding heart beat to hear. You are sweating. You feel like you are panicking. Been running hard. Even though you just were woken up. It feels like you are having a heart attack.

You have literally gangs of people, taking turns, doing this to you. Always trying to startle you. You feel like jumping in your seat with what they do. Constantly do.

Using taping while you sleep, they can control your heart beat, by tapping for months, with your heart beat (snoring) and changing speeds.

They also use severe sleep deprivation torture, to make you more malleable, to what they do to you. Any and all, they do to you.

Makes it almost to completely impossible, to concentrate or relax. What normally allows you to study, concentrate, or relax, stops working. Beside severe constant exaustion they cause to you.

At the same time, local law enforcement, knows exactly what's going on. But pretends they don't. They pretend, you are not surrounded by gang members, and will shut you down, if you can actually explain what's going on, (being effective and not stuttering and such) and or leave you. Walk away from you, or run away from you, basically.

Right now, as I write this they are banging around. Masturbating basically. They make sure you are under extreme stress all the time. Some will threaten you with violence and death threats. Acts of violence take place. Then they will act nice towards you. Then other gang members, will attack ,or threaten you ,with violence, and also constantly harassment. Like you see in corrections shows like "60 days in". Except it is constantly. If they can get away with it, as they have with me for years. Literally 100s of times a hour. 24 hours a day when they can they do. Not allowed to sleep even.

The police want to arrest you. They want to arrest you. They want you driven crazy. So public officials can go on TV, and talk about all the mental problems poor people have (or you) to continue taking advantage of them and you. To justify all do to you. Modern day slavery. Living off other peoples misery and suffering. So they can have easy careers, and easy promotions, and easy pensions.

So recording of a staff member today Jan 30 2022. Lunch time. The TV is on loud so to me that means staff planning on making some nasty comment to me and wants to try to cover up what is said to me. Have lots of dealing with this staff member (blond 30ish women serving food) making nasty derogatory comments towards me in, in my presence, in the past. So I was expecting her to do something.
She asks how my day was. She knows exactly how my day was. She indicates, that she is responsible for whats happening to me by saying "had enough George" after she asks me how my day is going. Trying to anger you to, by doing that, when you know, they are responsible for all that happens to you. I think, she is from the local womens centre to. Worked there before, and now works here. The most nasty of the nasty from there, working here. They are all super nasty gang members, people who got involved with drugs and gangs. Learned to abuse people, to support there habits,, and feed there mental disorder. Psychopaths. Nothing more fun and unboring to a psychopath, then hard drugs once they try them. Nothing more stimulating to them. They get to so all the things a psychopath loved to do. Abuse people in various ways. All just fun to them. They get to dominate you, be enraged at you. When in the gangs in some places they shoot you to. W omens centre staff, is still allowed to be around children to. Not just ant children to but the most vulnerable children in society to. Women can get away with murder basically. In places such as this.

Years ago women who were sexually assaulted were sent to women centres. Women started complaining on TV like news shows I seen. That even though there husband was not involved in there sexual assaults. that womens centre staff were trying to destroy there marriages, by blaming there husbands who were trying to support them. When dealing with gang members who want you to get into prostitute to support there drug habits and well some hate men to. Whatever. To take advantage of these women and abuse them too. First you need to seperate them from people who really care for them. That's step number one. Children have even less of a chance around them. traumatized children. Easy picking. Traumatized dependent woemn to. Easy picking with the way the R.C.M.P. and the courts are to. A horror and a nightmare for them.

So 340 into recording you can here her say "had enough George". Put other recording with her in it to. You know constantly being disturbed, startled, not allowed to relax or concentrate to study, etc. Extreme constant anxiety, stress, extreme long term sleep deprivation torture. Get ever type of weirdo they can here after me. Convicted sex offenders like pedophiles allowed to be out of control.

I say some things back to them. They see normal human behaviour as weakness to exploit. They come after you as a gang to. Always basically. Unless that person is much bigger than you for example.
Your posts are not true. Your the fuctard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts