How long until my account is erased??

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by Sonnyjim, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Sonnyjim

Sonnyjim Prepping

I'm not sure who is the big boss here on the website but I am about to deploy to Afghanistan for 8 months and I won't be able to access internet for the entire time. I want to be able to continue once I come home but still have my account activated when I come home. If anybody knows just send me a PM or answer on here. Thanks.

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I don't think there will any problems, I've seen some who posted first of 2009 and just came back on, missed but not forgotten.
    Good luck and God bless you for serving our country. And I'm sure everyone else here will miss your posts and replies as much as I will.

Bunkerbob

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:thankyou: Stay safe out there.

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

:thankyou:

Stay safe, Will be looking for your return.:)

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

You will still have an account when you get back - but - please, don't come back through the highway of heros .. ya hear me, eh?

6. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

I am sure you have an excellent family support group at home, but in any case if you have a sweet tooth or need a gadget while you are there to make your stay easier, drop one of us a PM and we'll try our best to make your day. We appreciate your service!

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Thank you for your service. Stay safe.

8. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Be safe and let us know if you need a care package...

9. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

We will miss you and look forward to your return SonnyJim, be safe. Know thatyou and our other troops are in our prayers. Sneak a post in when you can.

10. Sonnyjim

Sonnyjim Prepping

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. If for some reason I have access to internet(on my leave) I'll be signing on as this is really the only forum board I subscribe to. Naekid, I've done too many trips for brothers down the highway of heroes and I don't plan on meeting them again anytime soon, I need to get home safe and sound so that I can comtinue on my quest of self sufficiency, buy my land, build my cabin, and post all of my progresses on here!!

As for my tour, I have lots of family support, lots of support from friends all over Canada and some good friends down in the States. I've been working on expanding my survival library of which 3 books I purchased off of Amazon.ca and didn't even look at them. I just packed them away for something to read when I'm there. One is Eastern and Central Medicinal Plants, The Self sufficient life and how to live it(John Seymour updated version), and an older book on Wild Edible Plants(have 2 others but something to compare). I also made a good list of books to be purchased throughout the 8 months that hopefully will make it my way. I'm going to make another post somewhere on here about everything I've done to expand my knowledge with the help of this site over the past year I've been on here. Cheers.

Jason

11. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

The guy was never heard from since. I wonder if he made it back okay.

Edit, after some searching, he did come back, but hasn't been on for a while.

I am bored, reading old posts.

12. Davarm

Davarm Texan

Ditto to the above, keep your head down and your eyes open!

13. Quills

Quills Well-Known Member

Edited -- didn't realize this was an old... VERY old... posting!

14. camo2460

camo2460 Supporting Member

Don't feel bad Quills I didn't realize it either, never the less I hope sonnyjim is okay and pokes his head in once in a while.

15. Geek999

Geek999 Member

Good luck and wishing you a quick and safe return.

16. squerly

squerly Supporting Member

Good lord man, pay attention... ;)

17. Geek999

Geek999 Member

I hadn't posted when it was current. Better late than never. ;)

18. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?