Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How Come we are not Sending Jihadies, and others, that want to live in a Paradise on Earth, to the Taliban. Paradise is Here. What's the Problem?

At least the Taliban know how to deal with there drug addicts, and junkie holy warriors, when they are done with them. Hands off, and heads off. The paradise they worked so hard for, is here now. I say, lets send them, to there paradise, here on earth. It awaits, them now. Before the Taliban bans heroin. Not talking like that, any more, are they? You know, countries openly ruled by drug lords and large parts of countries openly rules by drug lords or there family members. As the US media, use to say, all the time, in the past on national TV news shows.

I say we give them a one way ticket to paradise. This is kind of fun.

Someone might want to send the people of this country a message. No joke either. Even if it can be taken this way. Don't forget, to buy your goat stock, while you can, if you want to be a rich holy man, in paradise. Before it's too late, to buy, your goat stock. Might want to buy a can to, or a flush can. While you can to. None of that matters, in paradise.

Don't forget ladies. Get your rich holy man, while you can.

Some interesting weapons being shown in video. Can mean they might have certain skills sets, like a designated marksman there. Mostly lots of firepower.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Afghanistan drug addiction on the rise as conflict continues. Paradise. Quote. "Just a few of the (millions) of addicts in the country". Lots of other interesting things, being said. Junkies in a Jihad unit. Very very interesting facts. Psychopaths turn where ever they are, into ghettos. The worst of the worst, always hide behind religion, when it come to it. The can justify anything, based upon religion.

Population almost 40 million. Afghanistan Population (2021) - Worldometer

So 1 million out of 40 million means, 1 out of every 40 people is a drug addict (junkie.) 2 million means 1 in 20 in a junkie. 3 million means 1 in 13 basically is a junkie. 4 million means 1 in 10 is a junkie. 5 million means 1 in 8 is a junkie. Etc. Paradise.

With numbers like millions being use. Basically, everyone from there, is involved in the drug trade. Or there families are. Junkies have no respect for human life, not even there own families lives, and will do anything, they can get away with, for drugs. Still junkies I bet (see how this junkie is acting), in real life (Taliban Jihad Brigades). Developed that mental disorder (psychopath). That life is cheap, to them. They invented junkies a 1000 years ago. Know how to use junkies for jihad.

"Long live the fighters". "The spice must flow". Spice fields, opium fields. Holy war "jihad". The great worm, foreign miltaries, you must learn to control them. Wait to fight, first, the foreign devils, must become addicted to spice, (heroin) themselves. All the great houses control the spice (drug) trade (in there countries). The leadership in various countries now. Drug addicts, junkies themselves now to. Partying. Enough.

How bad is India, and Pakistan, in real life, I wonder? For drugs? Once countries, treat there own citizens, like there life is cheap. That's now, a really bad sign to me.

Afghanistan seems to be a, out in the open example, of what happens, when drug lords, run a country. Do they still pretend, it's a religious paradise? Says Afghanistan is a $400 billion dollar narco economy. Well, including some other economies.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afghanistan - Land of endless War. For drugs of course in real life. Drug lords using a religion to spread there filth around the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts