How about a tech section?

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by SurviveNthrive, Oct 29, 2010.

1. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Some of the best info I've received is from survivalist techies, and as I spend time here I can learn to trust folks and some might have some great insight because they know where we preppers are coming from.

2. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting, what kind of tech stuff do you have in mind?

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I just post to the 'Articles and How to' section with most of my ideas and projects. Unless it's for construction on the shelter then 'Building and Construction' is the ticket, this way they are easier to look up.

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

What kind of technical are you looking for???

We have several sections already that are "techy" in nature already:

Articles & How To Guides

Fruit and Vegetable Growing

Energy & Electricity

Water & Storage

Building & Construction

Vehicle Discussion

... so if your subject doesn't fit into those sections ... I can always add in another section that might suit another discussion-level ...

5. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

A heating & cooling sub section in the energy forum might work well, this area seems to be considered less important but it could well be the difference between life and death or at least comfort and struggle

6. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

7. Tirediron

:2thumb: HVAC sounds good

8. Tirediron

Naekid, I really think the addition of HVAC to the energy and electricity forum would be a good plan, heating /cooling Post SHTF doesn't get the coverage it (in my opinion ) deserves