Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
If the clouds clear out, I'm going to get a lounge chair out and hope the aurora give me a good show. :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Guess we stand a good chance of seeing some pretty nice northern lights tonight, way up here almost within sight of the Canadian border, in NW Montana! (Hey, naekid, we're waving at you over there in Calgary, can ya see us?)

So far the sky is clear.

btw, we're keeping the laptop computers and camera memory cards in the (metal) gun safe ("farraday cage") just in case...except for when we're using them...like I am right now!

I'm wondering about EMP-like effects. I guess we'll know soon! This time, anyway!

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I'm gonna take a spin a little north when it starts getting dark to see if I can see something outside of the city-lights. If y'all don't hear from me in the mornin' it means that I am still a'hoofin' it back towards home :eek:

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Well its 2:30 am and nothing. Live to close to city to see any lights :cry:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
It was overcast here. :( But it looks like there is another opportunity tonight. Hope the sky clears. :)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
No northen lights here at all, at least up until 2:00 AM. Slept after that. Stars were clear and bright, though!

Maybe tonight?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.