High Country Journal..Wyoming

Discussion in 'Fiction & Non-Fiction Stories' started by HozayBuck, Aug 17, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

This was my second attempt to write something , at the end of it , somehow , someway...I brought in some of the folks from the first story...so I wrote an ending to it and kinda made it a two part story / Book ?? damned if I know.. I just wrote what the weird dark spot in my brain said to do...

So...Coming to a PC Screen near you!!!...TA DA !!!

part 2 HCJ

Thanks to the long hard efforts of NK you may be able to understand it...

Thanks NK

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  2. wolfwhisper

wolfwhisper Active Member

I have only read the first six pages ,awesome is all i can say. I love a story that can grab ones attention right from the start like yours does. :congrat:
    you were stating you were getting bored with the story to finish the third insert of the story:cry: please continue with it. I would dearly love to see how you end it. keep up the great work and think of having it published .:wave:

3. BuggingIn

BuggingIn Well-Known Member

:congrat: Hi, I'm pretty new here - came to read the fiction and decided to stick around. Just wanted to say that I've read about the first 10 pages and am hooked in already. Thanks for writing and posting! I have to be strong and wait until after dark tonight to read the rest, lol. Too much to do while there is daylight. :)

4. HozayBuck

Thank you both but the thanks really goes to NeiKid, he's the best editor around, of course he's the only one hahahah...I gave him a pile of misjointed words and he made a story out of it..

Thanks NK!!!

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Actually - I had a couple of wonderful ladies edit the story after I did my work on it ... and I am still writing my own story for the forum :sssh:

6. HozayBuck

And you been on "MY" ***? well get to writing damnit!!... when ya have time I have another to send you...but maybe you need a rest?

7. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

I am still writing - a page or two, a chapter or two .. then I go back and re-read and find that I can add some new pieces to a chapter or paragraph to make it read better, then I go forward and write some more. I am only at 152 edits on the story and just under 50 pages, but, I feel like I am only at the beginning :cry:

8. HozayBuck

Damn...now I really feel bad about the mess I dropped on you...:crossfinger:

9. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

But Hozay,you did a great job carrying a storyline through 150 pages! That's a great accomplishment! I know your story will be enjoyed by many! Keep writing! I'm looking forward to the next one! :congrat:

10. HozayBuck

Well if it reads good it's because maybe?? you helped with the editing ?? lol...

glad you liked it....

As usual, no high tech stuff, little road warrior stuff.. just folks trying to get by as best a they can...

Thanks again GS

11. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Hozay, that's what makes it a nice story...it's real stuff with real folks doing what they probably would do if the SHTF!

Editing doesn't make a story. The quality of the storyline/plot is the product of the writer! Don't underestimate your talent!

12. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Well.... I read it, I liked it, and that's all that matters to me. Nicely done, Hozay!! :2thumb: :melikey:

13. HozayBuck

Thanks Harley that means a lot to me...
    HB

14. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

So.... when can we look forward to your next literary epic? :dunno:

15. wolfwhisper

wolfwhisper Active Member

we want more to read. again great job to all involved.:melikey:

16. HozayBuck

Will send it to NeaKid soon..unless I hear a volunteer for editor?? hmmm GS?
    NK?

17. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

You bet, Hozay. Send it over, I'll get through it as quickly as I can so everyone can enjoy your next story!

18. HozayBuck

Well , NK and GS have it and hopefully will not have as much trouble with it as the others...

I also forgot to send the end to HCJ which NK now has and can post asap...

Sorry for that... I'm old and forgetful ...but still damn cute! ....if ya like grizzly's...:D

19. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Excellent!! :2thumb:

Looking forward to your next story. :)

20. HozayBuck

Thanks again to all, there is an ending coming to the mix, a wrap so to speak, but there is a translation issue between here and Canada!!..:D... I write American, they speak English... hey ????