Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Dove and I'm from Georgia. My interests are gardening, cooking and being prepared for whatever.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the group Dove! Always happy to have another addition! These folks, collectively, know just about everything about pprepping so don't be shy about asking questions. It is our goal to be sure as many folks as we can teach, will prep for disaster and stand self assured and ready for almost anything!

·
New here
137 Posts
Hello & Welcome

Hello Dove, welcome to the group. I garden and plan to start canning some this season...my sister has been canning for 2 years now and has a friend whose been canning most all her life who cans with her. Between us we have a pressure canner with the assorted tools needed to can, since she has more room and has a friend close by with a lot of experience we agreed to keep it all at her house.

I am trying to prepare for a wide variety of things, but have to take it one step at a time due to budget limitations....I'm the sole "bread winner" in our family (wife and a 15 y/o bottomless pit we nickname "Jethro Bodeen" in jest).

Do you ever frequent Ranger Joe's down there? I used to love going through that place when we'd pass through that area.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts