Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from southwest Pennsylvania and am searching for people in my area and outside of my area who are making preparations for any major changes in the world as we know it. I am seeking areas to evacuate to in the event of emergency that will be safe for me and my family. Please reply back if anyone has any information.

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
:welcome: I hope you can find the information you are looking for! There is lots of good information on here to help you get your family prepared!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Sammysue-I'm in Southern Allegheny County. Welcome to the forum!!

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & :welcome:

·
Rookie Prepper
4,106 Posts
Welcome to the forum (from Beaver County).

Send me a PM with some info about you and your group. I may know some people you might want to hook up with.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
BC-I didn't realize you live in Beaver County...

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
1,182 Posts
I am from southwest Pennsylvania and am searching for people in my area and outside of my area who are making preparations for any major changes in the world as we know it. I am seeking areas to evacuate to in the event of emergency that will be safe for me and my family. Please reply back if anyone has any information.
I'm moving to the 'Burgh in September. Would love to chat with you sometime!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
What part are you moving to? Do you know yet?

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Salekdarling, you'll be almost an hour from me, with the traffic. I don't get up that way much. It's too suburban (urban?) up that way for me.

·
1,182 Posts
Salekdarling, you'll be almost an hour from me, with the traffic. I don't get up that way much. It's too suburban (urban?) up that way for me.
I KNOW! I don't want to be in that area. I'm so mad that my fiance won't let us move out more into the woods. :cry: I'd say it's a mix of suburban/urban where I'll be living...why my fiance likes this type of place... I have no idea. All I can tell you is he's :nuts:

Meh. I'm going to go crazy living in a little box with noisy, nosey, loud neighbors. I will get my little house in the woods! Eventually!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome, from NE PA. Lots of prepper wisdom from the folks here.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I'm up by Cedar Point.:2thumb:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts