Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hello, I Live in Moundsville West Virginia. I have lived here all my life, we are just outside of a small town and have great neighbors, If worst comes to worse I am only 6 minutes from my mothers who lives up a creek and has 4 water wells and property where only family resides, it is at a dead end road. she has only one neighbor whom lives at the end, he would help keep the property secure from anyone but family entering. It may not be the best place in the world to take a stand and make a go at survival but it sure beats being in a city. I have been a member of mrssurvival.com for years, they also have tons of information on preparedness. I have put in a garden and plan on canning ,freezing and dehydrating again this year. If i can help anyone with any info that I may have I would be happy to do so. Does anyone else live close to my area? I sure would like to have a friend besides family who shares in my concern for preparing for what could possibly be ahead in the near future. I am a christian but I don't force my views on anyone else. I am so looking forward to being a part of this group and getting and giving my input. Have a wonderful day, Remember prepare today were not promised a safe and easy going tommorrow.:flower:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

There are several peolpe here from WV.

You may want to post it as its own thread in the introduction thread. More folks will see you. I normally wouldn't have looked at this thread again since I already said hello to beericus, but I'm taking a long break from outdoor chores and decided to read all the new posts.

Maybe a mod could move it over and make it a seperate thread.

Done and done. BB

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome!:wave:

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello and welcome :wave:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Up in the needle huh? Welcome aboard!:congrat:

·
985 Posts
Welcome. This site has a lot of useful information. Friendly people too.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You folks do realize that this post is almost 2 years old and this user hasn't been back since they joined. Just thought I'd point that out. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts