Hi guys, Ken here.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by model130, Jun 20, 2010.

1. model130

model130 Active Member

Just did my first survival operation on an abcessd tooth. Not a dime to the dentist. I could not afford it. 4 days of pain but tonight is good. I am looking for a survival checklist that is already done. Items to aquire, etc. I started one, but would guess you guys already know where to get something comprehensive. Take care guys.........

2. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Welcome to the forum.......:wave: Can you be more specific as to what you want to survive......?

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:model130 from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts. Ouch! on the tooth situation.

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

abcessd tooth????

Good that you can take care of it yourself, but, that is something that I would hate to try to do.

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Congratulations on successfully taking care of your own tooth! We just ordered a book called "Where there is no dentist", since dentists are financially out of our reach, too!

Like sourdough said, what are you wanting to survive? The preparations you make would depend on how long you thought you'd need them, and what kind of situation caused you to need them. It would also depend on whether you were going it alone or with others, and includes whatever you'd need for safety.

At any rate, welcome to the forum!

7. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

:welcome: Glad to meet Ya!

8. model130

model130 Active Member

I would like to survive everything that comes along. Being able to bug out and not rely on a grocery store for short term food. Air guns, shotguns and street survival with a permit to carry. I have never been a hunter but will if the need comes up. I am not paronoid, but wary about where things are going with this government. I would even like to survive a flat tire. So each car has a plug kit and air compressor. It takes minutes to fix and saves money.

9. model130

model130 Active Member

Survive everything even minor problems.

I would like to survive everything that comes along. Being able to bug out and not rely on a grocery store for short term food. Air guns, shotguns and street survival with a permit to carry. I have never been a hunter but will if the need comes up. I am not paronoid, but wary about where things are going with this government. I would even like to survive a flat tire. So each car has a plug kit and air compressor. It takes minutes to fix and saves money.

10. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

You can download the book for free here:

Hesperian Foundation

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum!

11. model130

model130 Active Member

Cool link, Thank You...........

12. Aemilia

Aemilia Zookeeper

Welcome and :eek: on the tooth. I had one pulled - the dentist couldn't believe I didn't want to spend 4-figures to root canal and cap it. :rolleyes: