Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did my first survival operation on an abcessd tooth. Not a dime to the dentist. I could not afford it. 4 days of pain but tonight is good. I am looking for a survival checklist that is already done. Items to aquire, etc. I started one, but would guess you guys already know where to get something comprehensive. Take care guys.........

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
abcessd tooth????

Good that you can take care of it yourself, but, that is something that I would hate to try to do.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Congratulations on successfully taking care of your own tooth! We just ordered a book called "Where there is no dentist", since dentists are financially out of our reach, too!

Like sourdough said, what are you wanting to survive? The preparations you make would depend on how long you thought you'd need them, and what kind of situation caused you to need them. It would also depend on whether you were going it alone or with others, and includes whatever you'd need for safety.

At any rate, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to survive everything that comes along. Being able to bug out and not rely on a grocery store for short term food. Air guns, shotguns and street survival with a permit to carry. I have never been a hunter but will if the need comes up. I am not paronoid, but wary about where things are going with this government. I would even like to survive a flat tire. So each car has a plug kit and air compressor. It takes minutes to fix and saves money.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Survive everything even minor problems.

I would like to survive everything that comes along. Being able to bug out and not rely on a grocery store for short term food. Air guns, shotguns and street survival with a permit to carry. I have never been a hunter but will if the need comes up. I am not paronoid, but wary about where things are going with this government. I would even like to survive a flat tire. So each car has a plug kit and air compressor. It takes minutes to fix and saves money.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.