Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Survivalist
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Interesting forum. Long time hunter, reloader, and outdoorsman. I've been into serious prepping for about a year now due to the obvious indicators. Looking forward to obtaining some new info and sharing what I know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Greetings from Northern New Jersey . About what section of NY do you hail from ? Just being nosey :) .

·
Survivalist
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greetings from Northern New Jersey . About what section of NY do you hail from ? Just being nosey :) .
Thank you George - I'm upstate on the Vt. border just southeast of Lake George! I wish NY was a gun friendler and constituionally correct state - I may not be here much longer!

·
Survivalist
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, New York and guns just don't seem to mix! Come down here to the south....everyone's got one down here! Not out of the ordinary at all.
Thanks Nadine - I am considering a move to the south or to Montana/Wyoming where the constitution still means something!:)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Good to see you joined this site. You should take a look at Oregon, we have lousy politicians but gun rights that are protected. Where we live is about 20 years behind the N.W. part of Oregon, thank God for that big favor, cost of living is pretty good in this area but like all woodsy areas property and homes are on the high side even with the real estate bubble that blew out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts