Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm another newbie. Been into prepping since Y2K and feeling a real sense of urgency lately.

I'm looking for information and discussion about canning, gardening and homesteading skills.

Later,

Jill

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

You should be able to find info on most of that stuff on this site, and just ask about anything you don't find!

:)

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Search the threads, you've found the right place.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yes !! Welcome..!!..did you bring cookies???? :D....no?..:mad:... gerumph:gaah:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Sunflowergirl, welcome to the forum! I'm a new canner too so look for some threads where I've asked all kinds off dumdum newbie questions.

Everyone here is happy to share their knowledge.

·
OdieB
28 Posts
Hi Jill!

I too am new to the forum. Living in Snohomish county and ready to get very, very serious about putting my knowledge into action. I feel like we don't have a lot of time to get things in order. I'm not too radical, and want to enjoy the prepping and comaradarie on this site. It will be fun to chat later and learn and share whatever we can!

-Odie

·
Always Learning/Using New Skills
100 Posts
Hi Fellow Oregonian Jill! Welcome to the Forum.
I knew about the earth changes since the 80s but I first prepared prior to Y2K also. Got some skills since then and now am accumulating supplies. I feel urgency too(last 4 years)....guess we all do here!
I used to live in Portland and loved it but then went to the far boonies Wallowa and Baker counties for a couple of decades and just got back this way 3 years ago(but south).

·
OdieB
28 Posts
I know, I know,

Welcome.
You need to change your location.
Seattle is in King county. ;)
You're right. I grew up in Bellevue (most of my long life) which is also in King County, but recently moved "out" to the country...... in Snohomish County. I just say Seattle because most people know where that is. I also note that not many people on this site give their exact locations....... interesting, but probably a good idea. -OdieB:wave:

·
OdieB
28 Posts
You're right. I grew up in Bellevue (most of my long life) which is also in King County, but recently moved "out" to the country...... in Snohomish County. I just say Seattle because most people know where that is. I also note that not many people on this site give their exact locations....... interesting, but probably a good idea. -OdieB:wave:
Where are YOU located? ;)

·
Never Underestimate The Power Of A Pissed Off Woma
18 Posts
Howdy and welcome from southern Oklahoma. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts