Prepared Society Forum banner

Hi from southern Spain

941 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Vertigo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there, my family and I have a web site dedicated to survival and have a free e-book available for download called "Grab Bag", grab yourself a copy now from our site, Survival Info

#2 ·
Interesting site you have there ... what made you decide to build it up?

#9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi, and thanks for the warm welcome.
Have been working on the site as a bit of a hobby with my wife and son for quite a few years now. Always had a big interest in wilderness survival and it seems like there are more and more reasons to get prepared to survive in the wilds these days.
We are living in the mountains in southern Spain, England has become a fear driven society and it's hard to live there and keep the spirits up as they turn the screw on the populace. Spain, and from what I hear, the rest of Europe is fast catching up.
We stick to the more remote areas, not that there are many of them left in Europe. I would say most of the countries of the world are subject to the same agenda right now and all awake people are at some stage of preparedness, hoping things will pan out smoothly but knowing that it will more probably mean a rough ride and a need to be able to support yourself from your local surroundings. My grab bag is always close at hand and always keeping a close eye on events.

#10 ·
Hi fellow European! Welcome to Prepared Society!!

Make yourself feel at home here, we are a friendly bunch :)

V.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.