Hi from San Francisco seeking like-minded

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VegBunker, Feb 24, 2011.

1. VegBunker

VegBunker New Member

Hi from SF seeking like-minded Survivalist

Hi,:wave:

My current Quest is to find a veggie Underground Bunker group where we can live as a supportive "family" in case of a crisis. I also realize that there will have to be people there who are more aggressive to stave off any problems that we can't. Planet X propels this quest and that it is better to be Safe than Sorry...and that I certainly haven't been given any tickets to the "Denver Airport".

I have many skills that would help build the place and maintain the group over the long haul so I decided to post in select groups for us like-minded to find each other. Leaving compassion & empathy aside, living in quarters full of dead bodies, blood, etc from killing other animals and the excrement from people eating them is certainly hazardous. And maintaining veggies will provide more healthy nutrients, a calmer surrounding, and stronger people, and they will continue to replenish.:flower:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum:wave:

3. MrSfstk8d

MrSfstk8d Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome. Enjoy the info!

4. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome Aboard!, did you catch the recent episode of " Back To The Wild", survival in San Francisco?

5. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Are you anywhere near Hidden Valley Ranch?, I think it's in Ca. Kids there not only eat there vegetables, they can't get enough.:D:D:D:eek::ignore:

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Welcome to the forum!

7. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Well-Known Member

Welcome. Lots of good info ... and lots of good folks too! :2thumb:

8. VegBunker

VegBunker New Member

Thanks all for your welcoming msgs ;-)

What nice people to welcome me...or should I say us as in my doggie (The Boss) and I.:2thumb:

And I will check out the places y'all suggested. Hey, kids eating their veggies, huh? You'd never know I'd turn out to be a veg since we used to put back the veggies in the pot on the stove when Mom would leave the room. Of course, she usu knew and said we now have to eat double! yuck lol

And we'd also try to exchange our whole wheat p&j sandwiches for other kids who had Wonder Bread. Obviously, none who go for it. drats!

9. HappyPreppers

HappyPreppers New Member

Hidden valley ranch: <LOL>

10. alwaysready

alwaysready Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

11. Grimm

Grimm There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.

Hidden Valley, Ca is in Southern California and off the 101 freeway on the way north to Ojai and Ventura.

12. lazydaisy67

lazydaisy67 Member

Welcome. I eat meat.

13. cowboyhermit

cowboyhermit Supporting Member

Could be tired or had too much to drink but this had me LMAO:cheers:

14. VoorTrekker

VoorTrekker Inconspicuous Been Around Guy

He/she posted back in 2011 and is now getting a response. Have we become the government? :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

15. Grimm

Grimm There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.

No. New members responding to very old threads that are sparking interest with members that are not new but were not around for the original thread.

This thread is from 2011. I joined in 2012.