Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello! UncleJoe recommended your forum, so here I am taking a look.

I became interested in 'prepping' when I learned of the H5N1 threat. I am co-founder of the 'ReadyMoms Alliance' (promotes pandemic awareness & preparation for families through both family and community). We've attended many national and international meetings that have been emergency and health realted in regards to pandemic, and have many materials available for FREE for individuals and communities to utilize in promoting pandemic education and preparation. I am also a founding member of the Get Pandemic Ready website ( GetPandemicReady.org ).

I have a website that I like to call my 'card catalog' of all the information that I have been gathering on emergency preparedness over the past several years, which can be found here: EmergencyHomePreparation.org . And I have started another for following the pandemic situation for Pennsylvania called 'Pandemic Watch: PA' .

I'm looking forward to browsing your forum and learning more! -k

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to have found yet another place to share the message of emergency home preparation. Ya know that's a mission close to my heart! -k

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Hi there from another PA prepper!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.