Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
New and learning
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the forum while searching for resources on Google. I have not been disappointed. After reading for a while, I just had to join.

I'm a Marriage and Family therapist in Huntsville, AL. Husband is retired military working with DoD, and as we are both greatly informed and heavily involved in current events, we have become preppers.

I'm a farm girl who learned a little about gardening, much about canning, and still even more about "making do with what one has" from my dad.

We have a special needs kiddo and are extremely concerned about providing for him when (not "if") the SHTF.

Nice to meet you all and look forward to learning.

Salena

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Found the forum while searching for resources on Google. I have not been disappointed. After reading for a while, I just had to join.

I'm a Marriage and Family therapist in Huntsville, AL. Husband is retired military working with DoD, and as we are both greatly informed and heavily involved in current events, we have become preppers.

I'm a farm girl who learned a little about gardening, much about canning, and still even more about "making do with what one has" from my dad.

We have a special needs kiddo and are extremely concerned about providing for him when (not "if") the SHTF.

Nice to meet you all and look forward to learning.

Salena
Sounds like we have a little in common. I grew up on a Dairy Farm in Georgia once upon a time.

Glad to have you as a friend.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts