Hi from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ed12371, May 1, 2010.

1. ed12371

ed12371 Newbie

Hi everyone,
    My name is Ed. I'm from Australia.

My partner and I have 2 children. I have always been a do it yourself kinda guy and with recent knowledge of the Solar Maximus 2011/2012 and the Precession Dec 2012, I have decided to take matters into my own hands and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.:p

I hope to learn and discuss with you all.

regards Ed.

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:ed12371 from a long time preparer. Look forward to your down-under replies and posts.:D

4. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

Welcom :wave: Always wanted to go to Australia the land down under. Glad to meet you.

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

6. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Caught this late. Welcome! We're glad to have you.

7. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard,:wave: nice to see more members from around the globe. :2thumb: What are the issues down under?:scratch

8. ed12371

ed12371 Newbie

Hello to Andi, Bunker Bob, Littlebit, UncleJoe Dean and Sailaway.

thank you for responding and saying hello.

I have Started collecting for my 72hr + backpacks. There are 4 in my family, 2 adults and a 3 and 4 year old.

I will post, in the approprite forum section what is in them and would be happy for feedback on the items.

As I am new to preparedness, I have nothing but questions, gathering info and checking facts.

I would like to thank you all for making the above possible through your website and forums.

Regards Ed.:2thumb

9. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Hi Ed. Welcome to the group. Is there much of a preparedness mindset in Australia in general or is more like here in the US where the vast majority are living paycheck to paycheck and will expect the government to bail them out every time there's a crisis?