Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Hard working Aussie
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello a newbie to your site and wanted to say hi from Queensland Australia :) .

Into gardening and sewing and live on a half acre property where we provide ourselves with vegetables and berries all year round.

Looking forward to joining in the conversations.

· Hard working Aussie
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sentry18, CrackbottonLouis, Caribou, Tmttacktical and Tank_Girl thanks all for the welcome :) .

Hey hey tank girl is that who I think it is another escapee from HMF that I used to speak to quite often ?. If it is then I have been looking for you all over. How the heck are you ?.

I also jumped ship as well from there.

Hugs,

Sewingcreations15

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Hi Tank Girl (Chicken), I remember you from HMF, too. Maybe you got edited too much, too. I guess on HMF I don't write so much, so haven't been edited or banned yet. Ha. But everyone still is having a fit about "where is Sewing Creations15. There was even a thread called that. And in the chat box. You guys are missed. But I wouldn't worry about it. This place is better.

· Banned
732 Posts
Howdy from British Columbia Canada, to the north and west of most of the US but south of Alaska. Great folks here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.