Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH and I are fulltime RVers at the moment and have been for over 8 years. We are considering slowing it down and homesteading for a while. (probably won't be much slowing down) Although we live in a travel trailer, I still can--BWB and pressure can, dehydrate and sew. When we find the place we are looking for, hopefully a garden also. Hate having to buy meat and veggies to can and dehydrate! I look forward to learning from all of you. Sorry about the delayed intro. Had to work all winter and got sidetracked.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was supposed to meet up with the gentleman who has the website in quartzsite, AZ this last winter but we never got together as I was working too much. Oh well. He has interesting ideas!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was supposed to meet up with the gentleman who has the website in quartzsite, AZ this last winter but we never got together as I was working too much. Oh well. He has interesting ideas!
Very cool and strange.
My grandparents were in Quartzsite, AZ all last winter and they returned to Quartzsite this winter and came back just 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when he was down there. He committed suicide last Sunday.
It's very weird that people know of the RVing thing in Quartzsite and the massive flea market they have.

:welcome:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

TrritatedWithUS, sorry to hear about your grandfather.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IrritatedwithUS! I'm so sorry about your Grandfather! Lots of people go there for the winter. I probably met and waited on them at Silly Als Pizza. Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry again.

·
Registered
633 Posts
IrritatedwithUS! I'm so sorry about your Grandfather! Lots of people go there for the winter. I probably met and waited on them at Silly Als Pizza. Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry again.
I'll mention the place to my grandmother when I talk to her and see if she went there.

Thanks, it's been a rough week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts