Hi from all over

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by snappy1, Apr 3, 2011.

1. snappy1

snappy1 Well-Known Member

DH and I are fulltime RVers at the moment and have been for over 8 years. We are considering slowing it down and homesteading for a while. (probably won't be much slowing down) Although we live in a travel trailer, I still can--BWB and pressure can, dehydrate and sew. When we find the place we are looking for, hopefully a garden also. Hate having to buy meat and veggies to can and dehydrate! I look forward to learning from all of you. Sorry about the delayed intro. Had to work all winter and got sidetracked.

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

a belated :welcome: to the forum :wave:

8 years full-time! :eek: I am jealous! ;) I assume you're familiar with Cheaprvliving.com

3. snappy1

I was supposed to meet up with the gentleman who has the website in quartzsite, AZ this last winter but we never got together as I was working too much. Oh well. He has interesting ideas!

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

5. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

Very cool and strange.
    My grandparents were in Quartzsite, AZ all last winter and they returned to Quartzsite this winter and came back just 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when he was down there. He committed suicide last Sunday.
    It's very weird that people know of the RVing thing in Quartzsite and the massive flea market they have.

:welcome:

6. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :wave:

TrritatedWithUS, sorry to hear about your grandfather.

7. snappy1

IrritatedwithUS! I'm so sorry about your Grandfather! Lots of people go there for the winter. I probably met and waited on them at Silly Als Pizza. Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry again.

8. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

I'll mention the place to my grandmother when I talk to her and see if she went there.

Thanks, it's been a rough week.

9. Dixie

Dixie Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about your Grandfather.

10. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

So sorry about your Grandfather.

11. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

Sorry for your loss