Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Coot Hillbilly here. Been involved or at least interested in being prepared for a long time. Finally getting serious about it.

Joining our local CERT team so we can get extra training an help out some others around here.

I work for the state doing construction, have a varied backround with most things mechanical, electrical and plumbing.

We also run a small smoked meat business, so if you would like some info on smokin meats, feel free to ask, always some great food on the smoker round here.

Enjoy the outdoors, try to do as much fishing as the weather an work allows, not nearly enough.

An yeah, like the name implies, I'm mostly a hillbilly. Ask the nieghbors!

Looking forward to being a memeber.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Hey OCH, welcome aboard! I am definately interested in learning how to smoke meats.:cool: Would love to learn from you. Sail:wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome! Love to hear more about smoked meats! (Like sourdough said...send samples! :D). We keep talking about learning how...

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
:welcome: and a hearty 'hey thar' from a Tennessee hillbilly living in oily South Florida. Looking forward to your posts. :wave:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

And yeah; we all love samples. ;) :ignore:

·
Registered
72 Posts
just to say hello

Old Coot Hillbilly here. Been involved or at least interested in being prepared for a long time. Finally getting serious about it.

Joining our local CERT team so we can get extra training an help out some others around here.

I work for the state doing construction, have a varied backround with most things mechanical, electrical and plumbing.

We also run a small smoked meat business, so if you would like some info on smokin meats, feel free to ask, always some great food on the smoker round here.

Enjoy the outdoors, try to do as much fishing as the weather an work allows, not nearly enough.

An yeah, like the name implies, I'm mostly a hillbilly. Ask the nieghbors!

Looking forward to being a memeber

i too have been called a hillbilly .
but i tell i am a mountain willam .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts