Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped in ta let my friends here know that I still be alive.

Life is just so insanely busy lately. Still preppin.

Were concentraitin on food, medical, security an comms right now. I got my ham radio license so gettin geared up with that.

I'm workin on a deal fer a small piece a land what will become our bug out location an just a retreat.

Health still be a issue fer me. They thin I got sleep apnea now. Will do the big test the end a July. The lack a sleep an bein constantly tired takin a toll on me. Takes longer ta get thins done an frankly my attitude really sucks.

Gonna try an be a bit more active here, but can't make no promises.

Hope everbody be doing good. Stay safe my friends.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
I have sleep apnea, so do both of my parents. I used to sleep 5-6 hours a day and never really hit anything that could be described as deep sleep. I was tired often and used caffeine like a drug addict uses meth. I did the study, was told I needed a CPAP, picked it up the next day and have not slept a single night without out since. I went from very little sleep to 7+ hours a night of deep and dream-filled slumber. It took a little bit to get used to having a mask on my head when I slept, but the payoff was well worth the adjustment. Now I have 3 CPAP machines (home, travel, battery powered) and am working on solar powered battery cells to keep it running w/o power. Anyway I hope everything works out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts