Hey Ya'll from the deep south

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by abracadabra, Jul 29, 2010.

1. abracadabra

abracadabra New Member

I found this site yesterday and found out today I getting laid off from my job at AT&T the 1st of Sept. The timing is pretty amazing.

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Well, we're glad you found this site! Sorry to hear you're getting laid off. That stinks.

Best wishes for the future!

3. Freyadog

Freyadog Member

:welcome:

From Virginia here. Glad you found us.

4. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Welcome to the forum.

5. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Welcome to the forum from the even DEEPER South. :D :wave:

Sorry about the job loss... it's lookin' real bad down here too. They are laying off another 1,400 people. :cry:

6. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the jobloss.

7. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

:welcome: Glad to meet Ya!

8. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

9. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

10. testhop

testhop Well-Known Member

welcome aboard .
    :welcome::wave::congrat:

11. wolfwhisper

wolfwhisper Active Member

:welcome: glad to have you here. sorry about the job,but at least unemployment will help a little, will keep you in my prauers for a new job.
    this is a great site you will find great info and great people to help you.:wave:

12. Eli-2

Eli-2 Active Member

howdy,from South Alabama

I am new to prepping,something I have become increasingly interested in,looking forward to gleaning information and wisdom from this board.

13. UncleJoe

Don't look to any of us for info. We're just a bunch of crazy survivalists. :D

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Stop by the introduction thread and say HI to everyone.

14. grannymae101

grannymae101 New Member

Hey Ya'll from this deep south.

Wouldn't you know I would find this sight in the middle of the night !!! It is good to find like minded people to share with. I live on a homestead in the south and have been here for the last 10 years. Still trying to clear some of the land and grow a garden. This years garden has been the worst since we have been here. We got nothing this year! We have planted for a fall garden but the rains have pounded a lot of it back in the ground. We have about 20 chickens and three turkeys and a couple of non producing rabits ! I'm going to change that situation soon ! will write more later when I'm not so tired !!!!:wave: Hope I can find my way around here. I am not good with computers !!

15. UncleJoe

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

And don't feel too bad. A lot of us here have had less than stellar gardens this year. :(