Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well, we're glad you found this site! Sorry to hear you're getting laid off. That stinks.

Best wishes for the future!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the even DEEPER South. :D :wave:

Sorry about the job loss... it's lookin' real bad down here too. They are laying off another 1,400 people. :cry:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the jobloss.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:welcome: glad to have you here. sorry about the job,but at least unemployment will help a little, will keep you in my prauers for a new job.
this is a great site you will find great info and great people to help you.:wave:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't look to any of us for info. We're just a bunch of crazy survivalists. :D

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Stop by the introduction thread and say HI to everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Ya'll from this deep south.

Wouldn't you know I would find this sight in the middle of the night !!! It is good to find like minded people to share with. I live on a homestead in the south and have been here for the last 10 years. Still trying to clear some of the land and grow a garden. This years garden has been the worst since we have been here. We got nothing this year! We have planted for a fall garden but the rains have pounded a lot of it back in the ground. We have about 20 chickens and three turkeys and a couple of non producing rabits ! I'm going to change that situation soon ! will write more later when I'm not so tired !!!!:wave: Hope I can find my way around here. I am not good with computers !!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

And don't feel too bad. A lot of us here have had less than stellar gardens this year. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts