Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to actively join in.

I'm new to this but have always, sort of, lived a life of being prepared. I've always stock piled supplies and taught myself to preserve food, cook without electricity and gas, hand sew, grow my own food, be innovative with what I have on-hand, basic plumbing and carpentry skills.

Since I was a little girl I have always been fascinated with and dreamed of living off of the land. I'm now making that dream come true and being prepared along the way.

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Since I was a little girl I have always been fascinated with and dreamed of living off of the land. I'm now making that dream come true and being prepared along the way.
:2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb:

Welcome to the forum! Jump right in - looking forward to your posts.

And I love your username. :)

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hey there, HillbillyGirl.

:welcome:

Come on in!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to actively join in.

I'm new to this but have always, sort of, lived a life of being prepared. I've always stock piled supplies and taught myself to preserve food, cook without electricity and gas, hand sew, grow my own food, be innovative with what I have on-hand, basic plumbing and carpentry skills.

Welcome HillybillyGirl. Good to have another from Georgia.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome, Hillbilly Girl!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts