Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My name is Eddie and I'm a Brooklyn native...super interested in homesteading (yep, in urban areas) and survival preparedness. I'm also interested in self sufficient forms of transportation (horses, electric bikes!) and urban issues.

I'm a long time reader, just registered and wanted to introduce myself!

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sit back, read, and enjoy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey! My name is Eddie and I'm a Brooklyn native...super interested in homesteading (yep, in urban areas) and survival preparedness. I'm also interested in self sufficient forms of transportation (horses, electric bikes!) and urban issues.

I'm a long time reader, just registered and wanted to introduce myself!
Hi Eddie, Have you started looking thru the library system's books on Urban Gardens? Keeps clutter and expence down. I found some of the Morman websites helpful ~ that is re: food storage systems, recipes, supply suggestions, etc.
~~~Planted my first garden this year at new house. Still working on maximizing storage space. jeanie

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard! There are other big city urban dwellers on here also.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

I'm excited to meet an urban homesteader! I've been reading about people doing that in the last couple years! Awesome! I hope you let us know how it goes!

:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to forum :wave:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome! Lots of info here (just be careful not to get addicted and spend too much time online instead of in your garden!) I look forward to hearing yur progress!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts