Hey!!! Good news!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Mar 4, 2011.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

England dropped out of the UN!!!!!! GOD can we be next!!!!

2. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

3. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

Good on the Brits!! Starve the beast.

4. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

Hopefully, we and the other paying members will see the light and drop out of this criminal organization. Pull ALL their funding, they'll die on the vine like the rotten fruit they are. They take all this money and DO nothing but line thier own pockets. They call for US to follow THEIR dictates - they seek to govern us instead of merely mediating disputes as their original mandate allows. They have morphed into a greedy monster seeking world domination. I'd say drop a nuke on The Hague, but they'd just scatter like roaches from the light.
    A good first effort would be to kick them OUT of the USA, hand over that fancy NYC building to the companies who lost offices in The Twin Towers and declare the UN collectively "persona non grata"! :mad:

5. Herbalpagan

Herbalpagan Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Un leave as well as have all their funding pulled, but I doubt we'll get that lucky.

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

but if the "UN" is disbanded who will "UN-NAZI" the world?

(sorry, but Idiocracy has SO many good tidbits in it that apply to the sheeple)

7. Calebra

Calebra Well-Known Member

It's sad that brits have more testicular fortitude than us now. Shoot--Sarkozy,the french prime minester is more direct and straight forward than our politicos. It's a sad state of affairs this country deteriorated to in the last 250 years.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  8. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Well-Known Member

9. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

w00t! good for them,UN=Garbage!