Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I found y'all, have spent the day reading older posts. We are semi-prepared, have done some of the easy stuff - a little extra food, water, ammo. Can't say we've really dabbled in the gold/silver - too much other stuff to do. Don't have a BOL or retreat, need an alternate water supply and heat (wood stove) - need solar. Seems like we still need everything. Chickens supply the eggs, we can and dehydrate from the garden, and we've recently obtained a couple of goats. Sounds like we need rabbits, too! So much to do...so much to do... When do y'all find time to spend here? argh...:gaah:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hey there ... :welcome:

Come on in ... :D

·
I put SAs on IGNORE!
2,426 Posts
hey! :beercheer:

I want goats :cry:

My husband wants a cow...I said, they are too expensive to feed, take care of, goats are happy creatures! LOL!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey! :beercheer:

I want goats :cry:

My husband wants a cow...I said, they are too expensive to feed, take care of, goats are happy creatures! LOL!
I'm ready to swap the goats for a cow...those little things can be pushy and demanding. They LOVE lots of attention and will jump up on you like a dog.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome, please share your knowledge with us. I too want a milk cow. Have chickens and rabbits and a nice garden. No BOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts