Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the site about week ago and have been lurking/reading for a while. Looks like a great site, with lots of good people and info, so I thought I'd join. I currently live up in the hills here in central, NY., but my goal is to move to a little cabin I built in the Adirondacks. So far, I have the cabin, a well with a hand pump, about a half acre cleared for a garden and enough standing wood to last me the rest of my life. I'm hoping to tie up some loose ends and make the move within the next year. That's the plan anyway.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome, woodsman, glad to have you with us! Your cabin in the Adirondacks sounds wonderful! Great plan!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
:congrat: for finding us

:welcome: to the forum

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :wave:I would love to see pics of your cabin.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Come on in ... Welcome!:D

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome, Woodsman. :welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all. This sure is a friendly site. Sailaway, the only pics I have at the present time are the regular photo paper type. I'll be going up to work on things again in the next week or so and will get a pic or two of the place with the digital camera.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Welcome to the forum, where the nuts only grow on trees (with the exception of me). :eek: :D :welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.