Here's Something To Think About...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by IrritatedWithUS, Jun 16, 2011.

1. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

I go to one of the best science universities in the United States. We're top rated for our children's hospital,
    ophthalmology department, research facilities, etc. There has been major medical breakthroughs here,
    a vast amount of knowledge from the professors who also practice medicine at the hospitals.

I asked a doctor today who holds degrees in ophthalmology, general medicine, plastic surgery, and arthritis.
    He is a pure genius. Today, I asked a question and then answered it myself:

"With all the cures out there, why isn't something so simple as herpes curable? I guess the pharmaceutical
    companies can't make a profit?" and not only he but a doctor near him who overheard my conversation both
    said in unison: "EXACTLY!" It stunned me. I wasn't expecting that answer at all.

MAKES YOU THINK!

2. JustCliff

JustCliff Supporting Member

I also have a friend that is a doctor that agrees.
    He is always getting chewed out from the hospital administration for not doing enough tests on patients. It's all about the money!

3. power

power ExCommunicated

Is anyone really surprised?

4. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

I believe that there are cures for most everything...but could you imagine the economy if everyone was healed?

I go to the doc for some sort of pain, wanting to know the origin and how I can prevent it, and all I get is couple of bottles of pills and no answers.

Like hubby has said, maybe we should all just get on all fours and start grazing in the yard, everything we eat contributes to bad health nowadays...another topic, I know :gaah:

5. stayingthegame

stayingthegame Well-Known Member

a friend of ours who is an ER doc got fired from a "for profit" hospital because he wasn't seeing patients fast enough. now he works at the charity hospital.

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Well-Known Member

The day Tom Landry, the former head coach of the Dallas Cowboys died of Lukemia a medical university announced they had come up with a single pill treatment that was curing 90 something percent of patients. That was several years ago. What happened to it?

Likewise Houston Medical School announced 4 years ago they had isolated a protein found in HIV/AIDS and had developed an enzyme that would halt progress of the disease and even act as a vacine and were starting human trials. I know research takes time and long term side effects have to be studied, but there is no money in cures, only treeatments and even then only as long as the patents limit the medication to one company.

How long has it been since we've seen a cure for anything release? With all the advances we have made in technology and medicine it is simply not logical to think that cures aren't known now, just patents bought up and held for profits.

The bottom line is the bottom line.

7. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Exactly, Dr. Salk did not come up with a vaccine for polio until his wife was diagnosed with polio. There are cures out there I'm sure, but the medical & pharmaceutical fields make way more $$$$ treating rather than curing.

8. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Doctors and the meidcal association are working with the drug companys now.

Most people are over medicated by choice.Its easier to take a pill than to change your lifestyle.

9. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Along the same lines my wife sent me this yesterday:
    https://www.burzynskimovie.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110

Its about a doctor that believes he has found a cure for cancer that has little (if any) side effects. This is a LONG movie but is quite interesting and has LONG clips of actual ABC News reports on him and his patients. Worth watching especially if you have cancer in your family.

I did a little research on the guy and its quite possible he is a quack but with the prospects of chemotherapy and radiation only extending you life to six months of agony I would give him a try... FDA wants him eliminated -- I hate the FDA -- I would rather give this guy a chance!

10. IrritatedWithUS

If that happened then the government would legalize all drugs for profit and in hopes of creating bad health, lol

11. IrritatedWithUS

There is a scientific journal (the main one, can't remember the name) and in 1934 this doctor CURED CANCER. ABSOLUTELY 100% CURED IT WITH NO SIDE-EFFECTS TO THE PATIENT AT ALL. He didn't use chemo or anything. His information was published several times in this journal and abroad in Europe. Then the government stepped in and shut him down. SAD...

Here's an article with him in a newspaper in 1934. I can't find the scientific journals even though I was looking at them last week.
    So maybe you guys can find them: http://www.survive-and-prosper.com/conspiracies/cancer-cure-discovered-%E2%80%93-in-1934 If that link doesn't work, here's this: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2716

12. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens Still waiting for the zombies.

I got something "wierd" in mid 2008.. for the next 12 months it kept reoccurring and after 9 doctors, 70+ blood tests and whole variety of other tests and scans they just pretty much gave up and said to live with it. From the few prices I did see this cost upwards of 50K (to the insurance company) and at best ruled out some stuff. I finally tracked down what I believe I had (still have) on the internet and came up with 4 printed pages of evidence to support my belief. Doc hates when I use the internet to self diagnose even though the current score is me: 2, doc: 0.

You pretty much have to watch out for yourself. Eat healthy, avoid processed foods. Avoid artificial anything. A healthy life style and sufficient sleep goes a long way in my opinion.

13. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Read Edgar Cayce, slept and gave diagnosis as well as any doctor in every area---with only a 5th grade education.
    Throughout his book, cancer was prevented by almonds and apricots daily
    Also, I've read lots of cancer patients with recoveries using pureed asparagus--I just eat it weekly.:dunno: But I love asparagus!!

I have for years believed cancer was man-made, man-delivered, and can be cured.

Trust??? oh, right, in that case aren't all of us supposed to be dead of H1N1 virus??
    This foot with 3 broken toes?? NOt one bit of outside help--healing on its own with of course the boot that the orthopaedic put on it---how much you wanta bet if I had insurance surgery would have been performed??

14. IrritatedWithUS

Edgar Cayce was amazing! And I eat a lot of almonds and apricots :) And I eat a TON of asparagus. I have two online documentaries on Edgar Cayce if you want the links

15. IrritatedWithUS

EDIT: here's another link Before It's News

16. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

THERE IS NO PROFIT IN BEING HEALTHY. (But I would sure rather be healthy), ;)