Helpful & Entertaining PM Information

Discussion in 'Money, Investing & Precious Metals' started by TheAnt, Jun 27, 2011.

1. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Hey all, just want to share a link to a guy (Franklin Sanders) who writes semi-daily commentary on the PM markets as well as bits about currencies, freedom, etc. I have been reading this guys commentaries and using the charts he links to for quite a while and really feel I have learned a lot. I am no expert at all but he seems to know the markets and is pretty good at predicting where things are headed. I also like his humor and agree with his positions on the markets and history. Check it out if you are interested. There is also a good iPhone app that gets you everything you need.

Silver and Gold Prices
    and
    http://the-moneychanger.com/

oh, and the iPhone app:
    http://gold-price-iphone-app.goldprice.org/

PS. I have never purchased anything from him or his PM outlet. At this point I believe the best buy is in high shelf-life foods :D but if you have the money to invest this is good information.

2. power

power ExCommunicated

I sold quite a bit of silver when it was high. For some reason I don't seem to be in a hurry to buy anymore now that it has gone down. Don't know if there is something telling me to wait or I just am not interested anymore. Might be me just getting lazy.

3. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

If you read what this guy has been saying we are currently in a PM correction that should end soon... maybe silver (which I am/was interested in) at 27.00 +/-. After which both gold and silver should begin to rise again. If I had a ton of cash sitting around I would buy in the coming weeks. Again, according to this fellow we are in a bull market for PMs that should last 3-9 years (if I remember correctly). Anyway, he says that PMs are in a primary up trend whereas stocks and real estate are in a down trend.

Again, interesting information -- and entertaining as well!

Oh yeah -- like I said in the OP -- I think that the best money is spent on stuff you can eat/use when the dollar is totally in the trash. The way things are going, dollar assets do not have a bright future -- this is especially true for stocks IMO.

4. power

power ExCommunicated

I took everything I had in stocks out a few years back. When I found out what really controls the stock market I knew my money wasn't going into it.

I agree with him. Silver will make a comeback.

Real estate is a good buy if you are buying a home. If you are buying for investment you have a long wait.