Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about some help from all yawl, help send this lady on the hunt of her life!!! only takes a second to vote.. she's in 3rd place right now...

After you vote send this to your e list??..

Dear MSSA Friends,

I think this may be the first time I've ever circulated a vote request to the MSSA list.

However, one of Montana's own, Angie Haas-Tennison, "is a contender in the national Primal Adventure Extreme Huntress Contest, vying for an outfitted red stag hunt in New Zealand worth $25,000 that will be filmed for an episode of the Primal Adventures television show."

See the story about Angie in the Kalispell Daily Interlake at:
Kalispell-area woman in running for exclusive New Zealand hunt - Daily Inter Lake: Local/Montana

Then, go vote for Angie at:
Tahoe Films, LTD - Primal Adventure´s Extreme Huntress Contest with Prois Hunting Apparel

Angie is now in third place. Every person with a separate email address may vote once. Get your family members to vote. Spread the word. Let's boost Angie into first place! What fun!!

Best wishes,

Gary Marbut, president
Montana Shooting Sports Association
Montana Shooting Sports Association
author, Gun Laws of Montana
Gun Laws of Montana

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Cool! I hope she gets it!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well she's trailing by 500 votes.. and I'm sure the 2 ahead of her are being boosted the same way... but yes , be sweet!!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Ok. I cast my vote.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Done. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!

Go look at the scores !!!!!!! yehaaaaaaaaaa... thanks everybody..! hell I don't even know her....lol:2thumb:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
only 3 votes allowed per IP & 1 per e-mail address

:scratch web anonymizer is my friend... :lolsmash:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Voted for her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts