·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey!!! I know you. Welcome to the forum! How did you find us?
Hey I know you TOO!

I goggled Potassium permanganate (KMnO4) and this place was a hit
I was looking to buy some for fire starter along with glycerin

They are both ordered they have other uses in BOB multiple trumps solos
I haven't used it yet but ill try most any thing once especially if go's pop

tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I list philly as my location but I actually live in the shadow of the towers of the power plant up the Schuylkill River and have a place in the PA grand canyon.

tom

·
www.veggear.blogspot.com
720 Posts
I'm just over the Tacony-Palmyra bridge. Feel free to reach out to me if you're ever over this way. We can talk shop over coffee.

Once a month or so I get into Philly on City Ave. near WMMR and Channel 6 station. Is that near you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm just over the Tacony-Palmyra bridge. Feel free to reach out to me if you're ever over this way. We can talk shop over coffee.

Once a month or so I get into Philly on City Ave. near WMMR and Channel 6 station. Is that near you?
I live in the "greater Philly" area near the nuclear power plant ,

tom

·
www.veggear.blogspot.com
720 Posts
I think you guys are a little further away than I though, but the invitation stands if anyone makes it over to the Philly/NJ border. I'll put on some coffee and we can compare notes.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I think you guys are a little further away than I thought,
When I was going to Philly 5-6 times a year, it took about 2.5 hours as long as I didn't do it at rush hour. Always hated the "sure-kill expressway".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.