Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
265 Posts
Welcome to prepared society! Share some info about yourself, so we can get to know you a bit!

greetz,

V.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Wow. Can you post some pics of Wales? My great aunt (now deceased) loved to go over there. She always said Wales is beautiful. She had a wall hanging in her house with a red dragon on it that said something to the effect of "Cymru am byth". I forget what it means and probably slaughtered the spelling. Anyways, welcome! :)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Wow. Can you post some pics of Wales? My great aunt (now deceased) loved to go over there. She always said Wales is beautiful. She had a wall hanging in her house with a red dragon on it that said something to the effect of "Cymru am byth". I forget what it means and probably slaughtered the spelling. Anyways, welcome! :)
You did fine with the spelling... Cymru am byth... Urban Dictionary: cymru am byth

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello and Welcome

welcome:wave:, hope you love this site as much as I have come to love it . It is a wealth of information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.