Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Survivalguide, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Survivalguide

Survivalguide Guest

Hello, for now lets just say my name is John and that I am at your website and others like yours to put together an ultimate survival guide. Now I have been at some forums in the past maybe even this one and I have read a lot of survival guides for certain things: war, being homeless, zombie attacks and so on. But I have never had the chance to make my own, so this is me getting my facts straight and researching everything I can. If your site has a place and likes my guide feel free to post it when I'm finished.

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

welcome to the forum :congrat:

hope you find what you're looking for

3. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

There are already some books out there as the "ultimate survival guide" - but - the question you will want to answer is "What is the ultimate survival situation"? I believe that the zombie-hordes will try to take over the world. My view is that the zombie-hordes are your everyday person that mindlessly follows the crowd, follows government propaganda but never follows their own mind. The movie-style zombie-hordes are not what I am afraid of - I am afraid of the ones that attack, loot and kill in a riot .. and feel justified doing it.

4. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Aim for the head. Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

5. LittleFire

LittleFire Well-Known Member

Well Hi John, and I welcome you to the forum. What are your plans for this survivalguide may I ask? Would it be for yourself and a small group to survive in any number of situations to be prepared? Or for publishing one day? Just curious!

6. jdkillson

jdkillson Guest

hi Frenzzz..
    jump right in and start posting!!!

7. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I always thought that was part of the 'message' being conveyed by zombie movies, and Body Snatchers, The Borg etc etc?... :confused: