Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, thanks for having me as a member. :wave: I have been a preparer for 40+ years. I've built three Homesteads, and am now building the fourth and last Homestead. I am a retired Professional Hunter (Alaskan Hunting Guide) and retired Commercial Bush Pilot (Super Cubs mostly).

I am on the south shore of Turnagain Arm, near Hope, Alaska. I live alone with a Thundering herd of Attack Geese. I spend some of each day exploring the wilderness, and have the great gift of living in the heart of the, Chugach National Forest. I have no running water, and get my pure water from two creeks on the property. Heat with firewood, and have a notorious "Doorless Outhouse".

I am a cranky old man, in search of a sweet tolerant lady with lots of money, who can skin moose, shoot straight, and cook.:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

BTW Good luck with your search. :)

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome!:wave:

And I also wish you luck on your search.:goodluck:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I am on the south shore of Turnagain Arm, near Hope, Alaska. I live alone with a Thundering herd of Attack Geese. I spend some of each day exploring the wilderness, and have the great gift of living in the heart of the, Chugach National Forest. I have no running water, and get my pure water from two creeks on the property. Heat with firewood, and have a notorious "Doorless Outhouse".
I am sure that you have running-water - two-buckets and two feet-a-runnin' :wave:

Welcome to the site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts