Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hello I am from moundsville wv , just below wheeling. glad to meet you all. Can't wait to share info. My family is some what into getting prepared for what ever may lye ahead. As for myself I have been slowley trying to build up supplies over a period of time. I am not depending on the gov. to come in and save me. ( I might be waiting a long time ). Anyway. it's glad to have others to talk to. Is anyone close to me?

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I live a little south of Pittsburgh, right near the Monongahela River. Not too far North of you, wvangel. Welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard, I live in northern Oh., but go to Wheeling regularly.:wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to have some people sortof close by.

I guess were not to far away from each other. I love it here, I just wish I were in the country farther, I am outside of town a few miles in a nice lil community. My mother has property up a creek, where we intend to go if serious trouble ever arises, she has 5 wells on the property for water and a creek in front of her home. Well i look forward to hearing from you all. Im glad to be aboard. I will post more later I have to go to work . I have a great evening everyone...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts