Hello I am from moundsville wv

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wvangel1960, Jun 2, 2010.

1. wvangel1960

wvangel1960 Member

:wave: Hello I am from moundsville wv , just below wheeling. glad to meet you all. Can't wait to share info. My family is some what into getting prepared for what ever may lye ahead. As for myself I have been slowley trying to build up supplies over a period of time. I am not depending on the gov. to come in and save me. ( I might be waiting a long time ). Anyway. it's glad to have others to talk to. Is anyone close to me?

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I moved you to here, but it seems that you have already introduced yourself.:dunno:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010

3. wvangel1960

wvangel1960 Member

Sorry if i double posted . I am not familiar with this site, I couldn't find my other post so I reposted. But thank you...:)

4. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Welcome to the forum......:wave::wave::wave:

5. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site......:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

7. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

:welcome: Glad to meet Ya!

8. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I live a little south of Pittsburgh, right near the Monongahela River. Not too far North of you, wvangel. Welcome to the forum. :wave:

9. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, I live in northern Oh., but go to Wheeling regularly.:wave:

10. wvangel1960

wvangel1960 Member

Glad to have some people sortof close by.

I guess were not to far away from each other. I love it here, I just wish I were in the country farther, I am outside of town a few miles in a nice lil community. My mother has property up a creek, where we intend to go if serious trouble ever arises, she has 5 wells on the property for water and a creek in front of her home. Well i look forward to hearing from you all. Im glad to be aboard. I will post more later I have to go to work . I have a great evening everyone...