Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Lots to see and do around here, plenty of folks to learn from!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I have to apologize for some ignorance I have assumed in respect to the survivalist forums. I have always thought of them as fanatical & extreme. I recently purchased a class B van and discovered the term bug out vehicle. So that kinda lead me here in a roundabout way. I grew up on a small farm and then later survived with my dad & siblings on a functionally active homestead. We ate what we killed, we made compost, we fed animals what we grew and didn't eat ourselves and the wheel goes round. I have done well in my life, I guess and have maneuvered well. I have a nice piece of land that can support some livestock and grow a decent garden. I live in an area that natural disaster is possible more than likely. I have a several bug out units but to be honest unless I had a natural disaster on top of me I would be best where I am in economic crises. I guess I have always been prepared as homesteader without realizing there are just as many like minded people. Some things in life have been difficult & harsh at times while others have been wonderful and rewarding. I have always owned campers and 4x4s & as I get older I realize I seen some things, I guess it makes scene to be prepared for all possibilities.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Sounds like you're set up pretty good! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts