Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just found this forum after reading some articles on the Internet discussing "saving your Nickles." I thought it would be a good place to get some good information on preparedness, meet some people of like-mindedness, an hopefully get to share any pertinent information that is rolling around in my brainbox.

Keep up the good fight!!!

Geo

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey all! Just found this forum after reading some articles on the Internet discussing "saving your Nickles." I thought it would be a good place to get some good information on preparedness, meet some people of like-mindedness, an hopefully get to share any pertinent information that is rolling around in my brainbox.

Keep up the good fight!!!

Geo
:welcome:

Welcome fellow wisconsinite! I come in peace... or do I? :peep: lol

·
Sr. Homesteader
437 Posts
Welcome to the pack "Devil-Dog" :D

I take it you know that's what your nick translates to ;)

I was working out in your neck of the woods for the past 4 years, now I'm back at my old homestead.

I liked Wisconsin, if I settled out there, I would farm Ginseng... good land for it, there are a lot of Ginseng farmers out there that I met.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heya BasecampUSA :D

Thanks for the hearty welcome. Served in the Corps from 92-96. Miss it and still love it. Not so lean, and not so mean, but still Marine here.

In my travels, I have seen many ginseng farms out there. My backyard isn't ready to rock for that, but I have heard that if you can farm it, do it. Heard it is tough on the soil though.

Semper Fi!

Geo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts