Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new at this and hope I am putting this greeting in the right place. Just want to say hey! to everyone. I have been checking the site out for a couple of month and finally got the courage up to join. I like what I have read and have learned alot already. Thanks for all the info and look forward to getting to know everyone.:wave:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome! :wave:

Come on in ... Don't be shy. :flower:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for having me.

I been having this nagging feeling that I needed to gather extra food and camping gear. Call it intuistion or that inner voice that won,t shut up until you do what it wants:dunno: ( I am not Crazy ) but feel something is not quite right. So my sister and I have started putting up extra supply's. And thanks to some of the info I have found on this site we are starting to get things in order.:2thumb: Thanks again and please forgive my spelling.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Welcome there LilBit :2thumb:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
I been having this nagging feeling that I needed to gather extra food and camping gear. Call it intuistion or that inner voice that won,t shut up until you do what it wants:dunno: ( I am not Crazy ) but feel something is not quite right. So my sister and I have started putting up extra supply's. And thanks to some of the info I have found on this site we are starting to get things in order.:2thumb: Thanks again and please forgive my spelling.
Welcome!!

Listen to that inner voice, intuition, whatever you want to call it. Two years ago I had the same feelings, started my food stores then both my husband and I lost our jobs. If I had not stored the food, we would have lost the house (yeah, I would have spent the bill money to feed the kids). We managed to feed us all for two months without buying anything.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That "little voice" started nagging at me about 3 years ago and still is, although now it sounds more like a PA system. I'm glad I listened to it. :)

·
Akaalbany
9 Posts
Hi I was raised in Bennington and Hoosick Falls. My intuition is now screaming at me too. Really stocking up on dry goods and looking for a smaller house with water available. Want something I can heat with only one wood stove. Im now looking to head up to that area again. I really knew the woods and streams up that way and we were really poor so we did a lot of foraging to get by. I want to be settled in before fall. Since I think something is coming this fall.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
welcome aboard!:2thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
As good as ever. The guys are lined up shoulder to shoulder on the shore just past the center of town. At the spot just past Robinsons hardware.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome. Lots of folks here with lots of wisdom to share.

·
Woodchuck
3,347 Posts
Welcome. I’m glad I listened to that little voice also. I sleep much better knowing that I am not at the mercy of whoever decides to hand out supplies. I can hunker down and look after me and mine. And, with what is going on in the world, we were just in time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts