Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from Utah! I'm new to the forum and excited to roll up my sleeves and get involved. I am passionate about preparedness and helping get my community prepared. Ten years ago, I didn't even know what food storage really was -- needless to say, I've come a long way. I also am the author of a blog called Prepardness Pro, devoted to expert preparedness information.

Look forward to getting to know you!

·
O_o
40 Posts
Hello! I used to live in Utah (Park City, to be specific), and grew up there. Heh, I just ordered some preps from Emergency Essentials which is based in Orem.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello! I used to live in Utah (Park City, to be specific), and grew up there. Heh, I just ordered some preps from Emergency Essentials which is based in Orem.
Park City is beautiful. Awesome, the emergency prep companies around here are incredible. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hello everyone from Utah! I'm new to the forum and excited to roll up my sleeves and get involved. I am passionate about preparedness and helping get my community prepared. Ten years ago, I didn't even know what food storage really was -- needless to say, I've come a long way. I also am the author of a blog called Prepardness Pro, devoted to expert preparedness information.

Look forward to getting to know you!
Nice Blog, just checked some of it out. Welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts