Hello From the Buckeye State

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DocWard, Feb 18, 2010.

1. DocWard

DocWard Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I joined sometime ago, but then forgot all about the site. Shame on me, I know. I was deployed at the time, but getting ready to head back to the States, so I lost track of a number of things. Thanks to the "Happy Birthday" message, I remembered the forum and thought I would peak back in.

A little about me, I'm a lawyer civilian side and a medic in the National Guard, although I am close to having my "20" in. Don't ask how I got that combination, it takes too long to explain.

My interests include camping, being outdoors, and the occasional four wheeling trip when I can. I'm thinking of getting an older vehicle for those excursions, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I enjoy shooting, and shot trap competitively for a number of years until life, kids and the military seemed to constantly intervene. I was involved in the martial arts long enough to earn a brown belt in Kenpo, but haven't actively pursued it for awhile, although it is something I would like to get back into. I am always willing to help and advise when I can, although I am probably very much a novice on most things in this environment, but I will do what I can. I also enjoy discussing and debating pretty much any subject you can think of, so long as it stays civilized.

At any rate, I'm glad to be here, again, and hope to stick around some this time.

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Howdy & Welcome! :wave:

3. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Hello

:wave:Welcome and Thank you for your service to our country:kiss:

4. DocWard

DocWard Well-Known Member

Thank you both. Glad to be here, and I hope I can learn a thing or two.

5. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to PreparedSociety!