Hello from San Diego County, California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlvinDChipmunk, Jan 23, 2010.

1. AlvinDChipmunk

AlvinDChipmunk New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am currently living in a San Diego suburb known as Lemon Grove, here in generally sunny Southern California.

Due to recent and upcoming stormy weather conditions, I gained an interest in learning about emergency preparedness and basic survival strategies and techniques.

I hope to hear from a few of you experts out there on these subjects. Just be patient with me, okay?

Thank You,
    Alvin

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: We have someone here from your neck of the woods that will probably stop in here to say hello and he has lots of links to provide you with more " emergency preparedness and basic survival strategies and techniques" than you'll know what to do with. :)
    Enjoy the forum.

3. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Sail

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:AlvinDChipmunk fro a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.
    I'm probably the one that UncleJoe is referring to. Use to be a Reserve Deputy Sheriff Sergeant out of the Lemon Grove substation when it was next to the Winchell's donut shop, how convenient, many many moons ago. Is the big lemon still out by the road near the new substation. I'm 3rd generation San Diegian. Moved more north to wine country about 20 years ago.