Hello From PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by truthfulwon, Feb 11, 2010.

1. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

I am new to this forum. I am a 49 divorce female from Pittsburgh PA. I started stockpiling about a year ago. And I thank GOD I did. I have prepared for my family. I belong too a few survival groups. I am always looking for good advice. I use every opportunity to learn how to survive in these end times.

It is great to be among other survivalist. :woohoo:

2. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

welcome from Canton OH!

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:truthfulwon from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

4. AV8TR

AV8TR AV8TR

Hello PS from the Eatsern Shore of Virginia

To the PS family, hello!

Thanks for letting me participate. I'm a 50 year old father,husband, veteran, ham, pilot, gun-toter, concerned god-fearing conservative.

This is my 1st foray into the public 'survivalist' arena. I have been making preparations for self preservation and sustenance informally for some time. I began for real last inauguration day.

My insterests are related to preparedness, tactics, reliable vendors, and priorities in material investments related to the concerns of the day. Also looking for like minded individuals in my locale.

Thanks for the forum.

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome.:wave:

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: from S.C. Pa. :wave:

7. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Hello

Hello and welcome always goo to know there are others preparing. Hope you can pass on any info you :phave learned